Windows 10: i can't view my life at a glance and i lost most of my apps comes in it.

Discus and support i can't view my life at a glance and i lost most of my apps comes in it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, I have a few things to ask, 1. I've tried to use Microsoft edge and tried to import my favourite website from google chrome into it but it was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ikinzin, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ikinzin Win User

i can't view my life at a glance and i lost most of my apps comes in it.

hi,

I have a few things to ask,

1. I've tried to use Microsoft edge and tried to import my favourite website from google chrome into it but it was failed. tried to click on the star button but still cannot add fav, even cannot add new folder. why?

2. after a few attempts I don't know what I did but I've lost the life at a glace. How to turn it back on?

3. My downloaded apps such as evernote, line messenger also missing.

4. I cannot search for the Microsoft Store as well.

I don't feel good about this, can you please help me to solve these.

Thank you.

:)

ikinzin, Jan 6, 2019

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 6, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Add and remove apps in Life at a glance

Hi Wendy,

To add app on Life at a glance, see the steps below:

Method 1:

• Press Windows key/open Start menu, and click on
      All apps.

• Right-click on the app you wanted to add on Life at a glance, and select
      Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to the Start menu tiles.

• Drag the app on the Life at a glance part.

Method 2:

All apps.

• Drag the app from app list, and drop the app on Life at a glance part.

To remove app on Life at a glance:

All apps.

• Right-click on the app you want to add on Life at a glance, and select
      Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jan 6, 2019
  4. i can't view my life at a glance and i lost most of my apps comes in it.

How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

i can't view my life at a glance and i lost most of my apps comes in it.

1. i can't view my life at a glance and i lost most of my apps comes in it. - Similar Threads - can't view life

2. How come I can't view any pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come I can't view any pictures?: I go to look at my picture and I don't see them . I only see a white box with a blue mountian and a moon. Not the picture.Doesn't windows 11 home have a picture app to be able to see your pictures for you cell phone and other pictures?...
  3. How come I can't view any pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How come I can't view any pictures?: I go to look at my picture and I don't see them . I only see a white box with a blue mountian and a moon. Not the picture.Doesn't windows 11 home have a picture app to be able to see your pictures for you cell phone and other pictures?...
  4. Why can't I open most of my apps that are installed on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open most of my apps that are installed on my computer?: It started with my windows/microsoft apps, when I clicked on their icons on the desktop or the start menu I get the following error This app can't open. Check with the store for more information about the program I've tried compatibility troubleshooter, running as an...
  5. Why can't I open most of my apps that are installed on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I open most of my apps that are installed on my computer?: It started with my windows/microsoft apps, when I clicked on their icons on the desktop or the start menu I get the following error This app can't open. Check with the store for more information about the program I've tried compatibility troubleshooter, running as an...
  6. I reset my HP and lost my most will to live:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I reset my HP and lost my most will to live:: I reset my HP in hopes of fixing its slow usage. It said it would delete the following files and I checked them and accepted. After an hour or more of waiting, my pride and joy was deleted, Minecraft. I tried searching on files, recycle bin, purchases on the store, but...
  7. Life at a Glance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Life at a Glance: After windows 10 update to 2004 Life at a Glance2nd picture dose not open. see the blue button just left of where it says type here to search and that is left clicking. 1st. picture is what i got now after update. I can't left click at all on it only right click. you need to...
  8. Missing tile from life at a glance.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing tile from life at a glance.: Is there anyway to restore a missing app on startup. I unpinned an app and cannot figure out how to restore it. Windows 10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tile-from-life-at-a-glance/598dee7a-f577-4090-a263-247aeeb36790
  9. I can't run most of my programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't run most of my programs: My computer was very slow and almost every program was crashing, so I decided to do chkdsk /f /r, I was getting very impatient so I resetted my computer and in 50% it said "There was a problem resetting your PC" so I restarted it, waited for chkdsk to finish, logged in to...
  10. Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures": My imported photos have always shown up in both Life at a glance and My pictures but half my recent shots do not appear in My pictures. Is there a way I can transfer them into My pictures? 63903