Windows 10: I can't view my one drive album through my photo app

Discus and support I can't view my one drive album through my photo app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't view my one drive album through my photo app. Is there a way to fix this? I have a one drive photo album that I'm trying to show up in my photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeremyBartlett1, Jul 21, 2019.

1. I can't view my one drive album through my photo app

I can't view my one drive album through my photo app. Is there a way to fix this? I have a one drive photo album that I'm trying to show up in my photo apps but it won;t appear on the album menu box on the app if I create a new album it appears but not for the one in my onedrive already.

:)

JeremyBartlett1, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Ben N Win User

Why did the photos app auto-create a random photo album?

The automatic album creation is a new feature:

(Source: Microsoft documentation.) It didn't add all the photos taken on that date because it thought some were too similar to others:

Date and time are definitely taken into account when grouping the photos; a CNET article suggests there might be more complex logic too:

The location would be determined from information embedded in the picture by the device that took it.

Concerning the uninvited appearance of the app: That seems to be a bug experienced by many people with the management of Universal app processes. For some, it's caused by a certain version of DisplayFusion.

Ben N, Jul 21, 2019
  3. How to create new album and organize photos in Photos app

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with creating new album do let us know the following:

• Where exactly are you trying to create new albums?
    • Are you referring to creating new albums in Photos app?
    • Are you using any other application to view the photos?

If you referring to Photos app in Windows 10, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about Photos app and check if it helps.

Refer: Photos app for Windows help

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 21, 2019
  4. I can't view my one drive album through my photo app

Editing photo albums in Windows 10 Photos app

I can create an album in the Photos app and include the desired photos from the full list of potos on my hard drive. However, if I subsequently try to add more photos to the album, I only get a limited list of photos to include - it sems the system no
    longer looks at all the photos on my drive (the settings within the app has the right folders selected). My only option is to remove the album and start afresh, making sure I then include everything I want! Please help!

PierreTennant, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

I can't view my one drive album through my photo app

1. I can't view my one drive album through my photo app - Similar Threads - can't view drive

2. I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.: I've been selected the folder on on my external drive in source setting but it doesn't show any of my photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-my-photos-from-external-drive-with/48551cf8-a896-460d-b3db-bb8368b04eec
  3. I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.: I've been selected the folder on on my external drive in source setting but it doesn't show any of my photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-my-photos-from-external-drive-with/48551cf8-a896-460d-b3db-bb8368b04eec
  4. I can't click next arrow on my photos album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click next arrow on my photos album: hii, so I try to organize my photos, so I make an album for every subject and that makes me easier to find my zoom screenshot to study. but after making album I can't click the arrow to go next is there any option to fix this? thank youuu :...
  5. I can't click next arrow on my photos album

I can't click next arrow on my photos album: hii, so I try to organize my photos, so I make an album for every subject and that makes me easier to find my zoom screenshot to study. but after making album I can't click the arrow to go next is there any option to fix this? thank youuu :...
  6. Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive: I just transferred all my photos and documents from an old PC to a new PC. I have plenty of space in my 1 TB hard drive. But now I cannot retrieve the photos or docs because I have the red Xs that apparently means they are syncing to Microsoft One Drive, which I have never...
  7. hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly

hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly: There is no way to copy or to make a folder or share, either as slideshow, video or as stills. Grandmas need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiow-to-transfer-photos-as-album-in-one-drive-to/f0411e54-2286-4939-befc-ed36de3bfa1f
  8. I want my photo albums back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want my photo albums back: I dislike a new Photo App because I cannot find my photos. I don’t want my photos stored according to the place, time or people. Previously I had them in albums. Can I get my albums back? Photo Gallery program was really better....
  9. Photos app doesn't show album from one drive with "huge" amount of photos

Photos app doesn't show album from one drive with "huge" amount of photos: I have one album with more then 6000 photos / videos from one drive which doesn't appear in Photos app. Is there any limitation how many files you can have in album for photos app ?...
  10. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find photo albums in one drive