Windows 10: i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit

Discus and support i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-window-10-pro-activation-64-bit/fd6c862c-ba52-4bd4-86cb-ebcdb5c918e6" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nayphonekhant, Sep 15, 2019.

1. i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit

windows 10

:)

nayphonekhant, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2019
  3. pepoluan Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Sep 15, 2019
  4. i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit

upgradation from 32 bit windows 10vpro to 64 bit windows 10 pro

Hello,

I have 8 GB RAM but only 2.55 GB is usable. So I am thinking of upgrading to 64 bit version of windows 10 so that I can get access to more of my RAM.

Current Windows Specifications:

Currently I have Windows 10 Pro 32 bit (version 1903) that is activated using a digital license linked to my Microsoft account.

Current Processor Specifications:

I have a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70 GHz 2.90 GHz, x64 based processor.

Can someone please tell me step by step Instructions on how to upgrade to windows 10 pro 64 bit from windows 10 pro 32 bit using iso file?

Moreover I don't have product key. My windows is activated using digital license. So will I be able to activate the windows after upgrading to 64 bit?

Thanks in advance.

Note: Please give me step by step and a well elaborated procedure. I am not that techy.

LandmarkBaton11, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit

1. i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit - Similar Threads - cant window pro

2. Why cant i install windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i install windows 10 64 bit?: I have a laptop that previously ran windwos 7 i believe it was 64 bit as the laptop has 8gb ram in it i tried downloading windows 10 64 bit but its just keeps reeboting and when i tried upgrading from 32 bit it said its not compatible with this laptop. The processzor is a i7...
  3. Why cant i install windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i install windows 10 64 bit?: I have a laptop that previously ran windwos 7 i believe it was 64 bit as the laptop has 8gb ram in it i tried downloading windows 10 64 bit but its just keeps reeboting and when i tried upgrading from 32 bit it said its not compatible with this laptop. The processzor is a i7...
  4. Why cant i install windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  6. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem: I have been using a laptop for about 2 years.From where I bought the laptop ,they might use software for activating windows and I attached my microsoft account after purchasing laptop.Recently I bought an OEM key from a renowned online store(don't want to reveal the name)...
  8. Windows 10 pro 64 bit activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit activation problem: Hello! A few days ago I bought a laptop and put the official Windows on it. However, the laptop was defective at the factory and replaced with another one containing other hardware. So I couldn't activate Windows anymore....
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade: There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  10. for window 10 pro 64 bit activation key

for window 10 pro 64 bit activation key: I have done window 10 pro in my pc by USB installation but it was need to window activate with a key so please give me a suggestion to activate window in our pc....