Windows 10: I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...

Discus and support I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in the Microsoft store or skype no letter appear... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alex LOUIS MORLEVAT, Apr 15, 2019.

1. I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...

Hello

I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in the Microsoft store or skype no letter appear

:)

Alex LOUIS MORLEVAT, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Slow HDD read and write speeds

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will require a few more information from you to help you further with the issue. Please reply with the following details:

• In which device are you facing this issue?
    • Are you using an external HDD or internal HDD?
    • Are you getting the read and write speed issue on any particular application?

However, you can Disk Defragment on your computer to optimize the drive. To run Disk Defragment please follow the steps from the article

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

Alternatively, you can check for the read and write speed of the HDD in task manager. Please follow the steps mentioned below to check the read and write speed of the hard drive:

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key together on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Performance tab.
    3. Click on Disk 0.
    4. You will find the Read speed and
      Write speed
      at the bottom of the window.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 15, 2019
  4. I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...

freebird_9924, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...

1. I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in... - Similar Threads - can't write click

2. I can't write the login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't write the login.: So when started my pc and wanted to write my login, I could not do it because of text box wasn't there, there is only one button "sign in" and it does nothing. I tried restarting the pc and opening troubleshoot and starting in safe mode, but that put mě in same situation....
  3. I can't write the login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't write the login.: So when started my pc and wanted to write my login, I could not do it because of text box wasn't there, there is only one button "sign in" and it does nothing. I tried restarting the pc and opening troubleshoot and starting in safe mode, but that put mě in same situation....
  4. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  5. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  6. error writing when i try to install somethingh

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error writing when i try to install somethingh: i am not able to download any app when i click install it says a error . error code is Code: 0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-writing-when-i-try-to-install-somethingh/fec2e92e-6100-4a4b-af92-833b31632948
  7. When I open a window I cannot write in it without clicking in the textfield.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I open a window I cannot write in it without clicking in the textfield.: Hi, I have an issue which is annoying me for a while a lot! When I open a new window for example a remote access window I cannot write in this window without clicking first in the text field with the mouse. A time ago maybe before half a year it was possible. Suddenly I...
  8. Search Bar closing when I try to write something in it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar closing when I try to write something in it.: When I write one letter in my search bar, it s just freezing 1 second and then closing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-closing-when-i-try-to-write-something/c88740fc-749c-4c96-820d-cc024a78386d
  9. Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alexelboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lemf86/whenever_i_left_click_on_a_google_page_the/
  10. site disappears when i write

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    site disappears when i write: site disappears when I write exam application form when I try to print my name, three letters and site disappears: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/site-disappears-when-i-write/39abbabb-56a2-4db5-b852-d8cade53cf08"