Windows 10: I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I

Discus and support I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just baught this wi dows 10 and from day 1 i have veen getting taunted by local hackers. I am a victim of social discrimination, and i got hacked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GenaroGoble, Nov 2, 2020.

1. I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I

I just baught this wi dows 10 and from day 1 i have veen getting taunted by local hackers. I am a victim of social discrimination, and i got hacked cause i cant log in with my password. This should mean it is microsofts problem.

:)

GenaroGoble, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I

Windows 10 wont accept my password for admin log in and cant reset it

Hi Norman,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• When you say, “log into my PC in admin mode” which admin mode are you referring?
    • When you say, “it wont accept any of my recent and changed passwords” what is the error message you are receiving?
    • Are you trying to login to the default admin account or to your administrator account on your computer?
    • Are you trying to sign in to a local account or a Microsoft account?
    • How many user accounts do you have in your computer?

I would suggest you to refer the articles on
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account
    and

Reset or recover your Microsoft account password

For additional information, see
    Reset your Windows 10 local account password

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I

1. I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I - Similar Threads - cants log admin

2. MY ACCOUNT DESEPPERING BUT I Cant join with my phone number and i know my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY ACCOUNT DESEPPERING BUT I Cant join with my phone number and i know my password: vdfssfa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-deseppering-but-i-cant-join-with-my/d45054b6-1751-4526-81f5-0eafd3ce0db2
  3. MY ACCOUNT DESEPPERING BUT I Cant join with my phone number and i know my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY ACCOUNT DESEPPERING BUT I Cant join with my phone number and i know my password: vdfssfa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-deseppering-but-i-cant-join-with-my/d45054b6-1751-4526-81f5-0eafd3ce0db2
  4. MY ACCOUNT DESEPPERING BUT I Cant join with my phone number and i know my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  6. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  7. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT: i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN IN I CANT SIGN IN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SIGN IN THROUGH MANAGE MY ACCOUNTS. BUT STILL I CANT ACCESS THE...
  8. I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password: Hi, I forgot my Windows password. However, I know my Microsoft account password. When I try to recover my Windows password, it tells me "You need the Internet for this." Now I have moved to a new apartment, so Windows cannot recognize my new Internet connection settings....
  9. I cant log off my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant log off my account: The thing is that i want to sell a computer im not using anymore, but every time i try to delete the device from the account, the microsoft page says that its deleted but the pc has still my account with my email in there. I tried restarting the pc but it stays there and it...
  10. i forget i know my user password but i cant sing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i forget i know my user password but i cant sing in: the password is local i mean is not account of microsoft help me please i know my password is correct but icant sing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-i-know-my-user-password-but-i-cant-sing/eee524e3-ccc7-479e-9297-e6f736fac240