Windows 10: i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking...

Discus and support i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cannot change it back it keep asking for admin password and account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mirabelle Tan, Nov 30, 2022.

1. i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking...

i cannot change it back it keep asking for admin password and account

:)

Mirabelle Tan, Nov 30, 2022

2. Change account from admin to standard

Hi,

To begin with, I would like to inform that in order for you to be able to make changes in your PC, you will require your local account to be an
    Admin account instead of a Standard one. Changing the account to a Standard account will disable your ability to make any changes to your computer.

If you still wish to create a Standard Local Account, I suggest that you navigate to Settings > Accounts > Family and other Users. Here select the
    current username and click on the Change Account Type
    button and select Standard. This will automatically change your account from
    Admin to Standard, and you will not require to change the username and password.

In the event that you wish to change the username and password, I suggest that you make changes to the above sited first and then change your account to a
    Standard one from and Admin account.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 30, 2022
  3. siva017 Win User
    change standard account to admin account

I have windows1o home with one account. my friend change admin account to standard account. How to change the standard account to admin account. my user account settings disable.please help me.

siva017, Nov 30, 2022
  4. i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking...

Hi I have accidentally change my admin account to standard account.

Hi I have accidentally change my admin account to standard account. Also, i have forgot admin bypass password. Please help as i don't want to reinstall windows and loose my data.

I cannot afford to loose my data anyhow.

Gurmeetkaur, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking...

1. i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking... - Similar Threads - change accidentally change

2. Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?: When I was messing around in my settings I accidentally turned my account into a standers account without realizing it. I’m the only account on my computer and there is no admin account. Please help...
  3. Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?: When I was messing around in my settings I accidentally turned my account into a standers account without realizing it. I’m the only account on my computer and there is no admin account. Please help...
  4. i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking...

i change accidentally change my only admin account to standard account without picking...: i cannot change it back it keep asking for admin password and account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-change-accidentally-change-my-only-admin-account/6cd30b08-7e17-44e4-88c2-a62cda588087
  5. Accidentally changed my only Admin account to standard account now I can't change it back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally changed my only Admin account to standard account now I can't change it back....: I accidentally changed my only admin account to a standard account on my laptop OS Windows 10my administrator account used to be my work account which isn't working anymore since my account has been deactivated when we shut down our company. I was trying to change the admin...
  6. Accidentally changed my only Admin account to standard account now I can't change it back....

Accidentally changed my only Admin account to standard account now I can't change it back....: I accidentally changed my only admin account to a standard account on my laptop OS Windows 10my administrator account used to be my work account which isn't working anymore since my account has been deactivated when we shut down our company. I was trying to change the admin...
  7. Accidentally changed my only Admin account to standard account now I can't change it back....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Accidentally changed my only account on windows 10 from an admin to a standard account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally changed my only account on windows 10 from an admin to a standard account: Okay so for a long time I've been trying to get my pc to automatically sign into windows, but every time I enable it in the registry it would say "username or password is incorrect on startup", so I thought there might be a hidden account or something, so dumb me was messing...
  9. I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGE MY ADMIN ACCOUNT INTO A LOCAL ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGE MY ADMIN ACCOUNT INTO A LOCAL ACCOUNT: HELLO SO I WAS ANGRY THAT DAY AND THEN I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGE MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT INTO A LOCAL ACCOUNT AND THEN I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK....
  10. i have accidentally changed my administrator account to standard account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have accidentally changed my administrator account to standard account: respected sir , i have accidentally changed my administrator account to a standard account and now when i try to sign in and enter the password it says wrong password so i sign in by using 3 questions. i dont have the administrator account . what can i do plz help...