Windows 10: i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

Discus and support i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? after sighin my microsoft account he ask me for a current password how i got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abdulla bonashi, Mar 23, 2020.

1. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

hi

i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

after sighin my microsoft account he ask me for a current password how i got it ??????

:)

abdulla bonashi, Mar 23, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 23, 2020
  4. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

1. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? - Similar Threads - change matherbourd cant

2. i cant activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant activate my windows 10: anyone can help me regarding to my windows 10 activation, I buy a laptop in second street here in japan and now I am trying to activate my windows 10 the problem is there Is no product key on my laptop can anyone help me how to find my product key? I already try the methods...
  3. i cant use keyboard and touchpad at the same time while playing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant use keyboard and touchpad at the same time while playing.: did somebody know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-keyboard-and-touchpad-at-the-same-time/99c81e4f-3851-4dd4-8b81-adb0dd6b672e
  4. i cant use my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant use my pc: i reinstalled windows 10 because got microsoft error and windows update error but after doing that isb devices stops working if i statr the pc my mouse and keyboard goes on for a second and then turns of when the windows 10 loading logo starts how do i fix this?...
  5. I CANT ACTIVE MY WINDOWS

I CANT ACTIVE MY WINDOWS: I recently upgraded my motherboard and i removed the previous device from my Microsoft account . Now my windows is not activated and also it says Error 0XC004F025 code when i tried to active windows by troubleshooting. how can i active my windows again please help . thank...
  6. I cant change my name.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant change my name.: Any name I put in account.microsoft.com it says that 'Sorry - that name includes a word or phrase that we dont allow'. I've refreshed many times and still does not work....
  7. I cant activate my window 10 i got that error code below

I cant activate my window 10 i got that error code below: I got this Error code: 0x8007007B once I tried to activate window 10 in my pc and I have product key but still it cant activate when I entered them...
  8. I CANT FIND MY GIFT CODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT FIND MY GIFT CODE: i bought minecraft java edition and it says that it comes with windows 10 edition for free, But i cant find my giftcode!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-gift-code/3c8948ff-d4d4-4f5d-b853-f0d1a0c790b4
  9. Changed motherboard, now i cant activate

Changed motherboard, now i cant activate: Hello and thanks for any help I changed my motherboard the day before yesterday and I didn't know I should have taken measures beforehand. The problem is that I don't remember my account. I tried my regular mail but the code was wrong. But then my wife's mail popped up as a...
  10. I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation

I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation: my laptop is rog strix gl503ge, i cant acticvate my windows 10 after reinstall using media creation. i've tried several tips i've read in articles like troubleshooting or using showkey program to reveal my product key, as i enter the product key it says no longer valid. i...