Windows 10: i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

Discus and support i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? after sighin my microsoft account he ask me for a current password how i got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abdulla bonashi, Mar 23, 2020.

1. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

hi

i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

after sighin my microsoft account he ask me for a current password how i got it ??????

:)

abdulla bonashi, Mar 23, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 23, 2020
  4. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

1. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? - Similar Threads - change matherbourd cant

2. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...
  3. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...
  4. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant activate my windows: i tried to activate my windows and it told me "We cant activate Windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" this is just a portion of what it told me how do i fix this. please help me as i wont be able to customize my home screen and i...
  5. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant activate my windows: i tried to activate my windows and it told me "We cant activate Windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" this is just a portion of what it told me how do i fix this. please help me as i wont be able to customize my home screen and i...
  6. I can't use my activation code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't use my activation code: I have the trial version of Windows 10, and I just bought the Windows 10 Home license, how can I enter the activation code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-activation-code/37f52d3e-138d-4eaf-956a-ccb825f669a5
  7. I cant use my headphones and my laptop mic at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant use my headphones and my laptop mic at the same time: I have this issue where I plug in my hedphones (Which do not have a mic) I cant use the mic on my laptop. what I know is that my Mic on my laptop is called realtek (R) but when I plug in my headphones they become realtek (R) so I cant just open sound pannel and change the...
  8. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate my windows: I cant activate my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/bdcdb99f-c26d-40b0-ba64-9f4086a2f8a3
  9. I cant activate my computer

I cant activate my computer: [ATTACH]Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer/02620300-8dde-461f-87e0-c20df2dc0d13
  10. Changed motherboard, now i cant activate

Changed motherboard, now i cant activate: Hello and thanks for any help I changed my motherboard the day before yesterday and I didn't know I should have taken measures beforehand. The problem is that I don't remember my account. I tried my regular mail but the code was wrong. But then my wife's mail popped up as a...