Windows 10: I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it?

Discus and support I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it? in Cortana to solve the problem; My computer won't connect to my printer.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JerryTolbert, Feb 1, 2019.

1. I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it?

My computer won't connect to my printer.

:)

JerryTolbert, Feb 1, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it? [​IMG]

zbook, Feb 1, 2019
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 1, 2019
  4. tops Win User

I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it?

1. I changed an ink pod, and now my computer won't conect. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - changed ink pod

2. How do I fix my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my computer: Hello guys I ran I to couple of issues with my PC and I figured I might aswell post here so I bought a new PC recently and I assembled it myself and it worked fine for a month and then suddenly PC started freezing up and restarting and in event wiever is just bunch of yellow...
  3. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  4. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  5. How do I fix my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer?: So recently I restarted my hp laptop because it was running slow. After I did I noticed it didn’t completely wipe everything because my old account was still there, but when I tried to login it said profile failed to load. Because of that I went to safemode but it was a white...
  6. How do I fix my computer?

How do I fix my computer?: So recently I restarted my hp laptop because it was running slow. After I did I noticed it didn’t completely wipe everything because my old account was still there, but when I tried to login it said profile failed to load. Because of that I went to safemode but it was a white...
  7. How do I fix my computer????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer????: Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out...
  8. How do I fix my computer????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my computer????: Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out...
  9. How do I fix my computer????

10. How do I fix it now??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix it now??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/watercolorheart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwwo1f/how_do_i_fix_it_now/