Windows 10: I Changed Language's

Discus and support I Changed Language's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Krys ., Jan 25, 2023.

1. Krys . Win User

I Changed Language's

I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on threats..Virus and threat protectionwindows hello is not setuppublic firewall offetc.

:)

Krys ., Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

I Changed Language's

1. I Changed Language's - Similar Threads - Changed Language's

2. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  4. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  5. How to change language in my printer setting

How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  6. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  8. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  9. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...