Windows 10: I Changed Language's

Discus and support I Changed Language's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Krys ., Jan 25, 2023 at 10:27 AM.

1. Krys . Win User

I Changed Language's

I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on threats..Virus and threat protectionwindows hello is not setuppublic firewall offetc.

:)

Thema:

I Changed Language's

1. I Changed Language's - Similar Threads - Changed Language's

2. Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed: Dear all,I bought a new laptop that had Spanish as its default language.I have now managed to change the Windows Display language to English:However, all Office apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint I use daily are still in Spanish which is unfortunate because I don't speak the...
  3. Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed: Dear all,I bought a new laptop that had Spanish as its default language.I have now managed to change the Windows Display language to English:However, all Office apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint I use daily are still in Spanish which is unfortunate because I don't speak the...
  4. I Changed Language's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Changed Language's: I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on threats..Virus and threat protectionwindows hello is not setuppublic firewall offetc....
  5. I Changed Language's

I Changed Language's: I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on threats..Virus and threat protectionwindows hello is not setuppublic firewall offetc....
  6. how do i change the language of my4 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change the language of my4 laptop: hi, when i bought this laptop, it was in chinese, i changed my device to english but currently, some apps and parts of settings is in chinese... what should i do???*-...
  7. how do i change the language of my4 laptop

how do i change the language of my4 laptop: hi, when i bought this laptop, it was in chinese, i changed my device to english but currently, some apps and parts of settings is in chinese... what should i do???*-...
  8. Changing Display Language with Windows only supporting one language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Display Language with Windows only supporting one language: Hello, it's my first time reaching out on the Windows Forums but I couldn't really contact Microsoft support since it said I was logged into a school/work account. Going back to the problem, as far as I can remember, my Windows display language suddenly turned Korean after...
  9. Changing Display Language with Windows only supporting one language

Changing Display Language with Windows only supporting one language: Hello, it's my first time reaching out on the Windows Forums but I couldn't really contact Microsoft support since it said I was logged into a school/work account. Going back to the problem, as far as I can remember, my Windows display language suddenly turned Korean after...
  10. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian: Hello!How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-interface-language-of-my/8421f3e5-d1ab-4197-8c68-6d4e55515709