Windows 10: I Changed Language's

Discus and support I Changed Language's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Krys ., Jan 25, 2023.

1. Krys . Win User

I Changed Language's

I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on threats..Virus and threat protectionwindows hello is not setuppublic firewall offetc.

:)

Krys ., Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

I Changed Language's

1. I Changed Language's - Similar Threads - Changed Language's

2. Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?: I would love even pay if there was an app for it to change the text cursor color depending on the selected input language. I am using both English & Persian a lot of time and continually interchange between them. Most of the times I start typing the first words really fast...
  3. Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?: I would love even pay if there was an app for it to change the text cursor color depending on the selected input language. I am using both English & Persian a lot of time and continually interchange between them. Most of the times I start typing the first words really fast...
  4. Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular: id like to change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular because i cant acess some particular settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-my-windows-11-edition-from-single/e222e8d4-800a-464a-8e7e-658ee204d9df
  6. can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular: id like to change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular because i cant acess some particular settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-my-windows-11-edition-from-single/e222e8d4-800a-464a-8e7e-658ee204d9df
  7. How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it: I cant change the windows language setting, from Enlgish to Spanish, I already reset up but still in Emglish even i had select every thing on spanish...
  8. How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it: I cant change the windows language setting, from Enlgish to Spanish, I already reset up but still in Emglish even i had select every thing on spanish...
  9. How I do I change my keyboard language but NOT the Windows language_

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I do I change my keyboard language but NOT the Windows language_: I am Dutch, I live in Germany. I want my keyboard language set to Dutch, on a US International layout. But I want my Windows language set to English British.Whatever I do and don't do: if I set my keyboard to Dutch then Windows is in some sort of Microsoft Dutch. I DO NOT...
  10. How I do I change my keyboard language but NOT the Windows language_

How I do I change my keyboard language but NOT the Windows language_: I am Dutch, I live in Germany. I want my keyboard language set to Dutch, on a US International layout. But I want my Windows language set to English British.Whatever I do and don't do: if I set my keyboard to Dutch then Windows is in some sort of Microsoft Dutch. I DO NOT...