Windows 10: I changed my font to tahoma today and this little s**t triggers me. I think I made a...

Discus and support I changed my font to tahoma today and this little s**t triggers me. I think I made a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goobermanOGactual [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goobermanOGactual, Sep 24, 2020.

1. I changed my font to tahoma today and this little s**t triggers me. I think I made a...

/u/goobermanOGactual, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 Change default font

I've changed windows 10 icon fonts with the following procedure:

• Press Win + R

• Type regedit.exe and press enter

• Go to the following path

( Before changing the font value plz note the default value on the paper or else where.)
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>SOFTWARE>>Microsoft>>WindowsNT>>CurrentVersion>>FontSubstitutes:Segoe UI = Tahoma]

• find and double click on 'Segoe UI' to change value.(in my case its Tahoma font.)

• Enter or font Name in 'Segoe UI' value data and press enter.
    after all a restart is needed to take effect

Benjamin M.J, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Nuno_Luz Win User
    Change Font in Calendar, Notes, Etc.

Hi, in order to change the system font you must first copy the font onto your device (folder \Windows\Fonts) and then do a registry hack:

1.Using your favorite registry editor, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\SysFnt

2. Find the key named "Nm". Replace what's in it (usually Tahoma) with the name of the font, in this case "Segoe UI"

3. Repeat III for "HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\Menufnt\Barfnt" and "Popfnt"

3.1 Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\V1

- look for something like FontAliases. The keys inside represent the font "choices" -you have (which default to Tahoma), and look like Arial:-12. Change the value -from Tahoma* to Segoe UI*.

- Rinse and repeat.

4. Reset

Source:
    Xda-developers

Nuno_Luz, Sep 24, 2020
  4. NeoSOS Win User

I changed my font to tahoma today and this little s**t triggers me. I think I made a...

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

I changed my font to tahoma today and this little s**t triggers me. I think I made a...

1. I changed my font to tahoma today and this little s**t triggers me. I think I made a... - Similar Threads - changed font tahoma

2. I cant change my font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my font: I used this method[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts] "Segoe UI TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Bold TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Bold Italic TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Italic TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Light TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Semibold TrueType"="" "Segoe UI...
  3. I cant change my font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant change my font: I used this method[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts] "Segoe UI TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Bold TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Bold Italic TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Italic TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Light TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Semibold TrueType"="" "Segoe UI...
  4. I cant change my font

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My computer forces me to change my password and I have little to no way of changing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer forces me to change my password and I have little to no way of changing it.: My computer makes me randomly change my password every few weeks, with little to no input on who is causing this.It keeps saying 'my organization' requires me to change my password, but... my computer doesn't have one.What's worse, when I to fix this issue, going into local...
  6. My computer forces me to change my password and I have little to no way of changing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer forces me to change my password and I have little to no way of changing it.: My computer makes me randomly change my password every few weeks, with little to no input on who is causing this.It keeps saying 'my organization' requires me to change my password, but... my computer doesn't have one.What's worse, when I to fix this issue, going into local...
  7. i can t change my brightness and when i start actions i don t see to change it where i can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can t change my brightness and when i start actions i don t see to change it where i can...: LuminosiiTatE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-change-my-brightness-and-when-i-start/0d3c0139-5097-4892-8964-6a1dcbc5e21a
  8. I think I broke the window(s)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I broke the window(s): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goodbyereallife [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2j172/i_think_i_broke_the_windows/
  9. A little while ago, I caught one of my tabs changing to a Japanese(???) font.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A little while ago, I caught one of my tabs changing to a Japanese(???) font.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TNTryp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvatp4/a_little_while_ago_i_caught_one_of_my_tabs/
  10. I think Windows is lying to me !!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I think Windows is lying to me !!!: Hi there I can't make sense of the values the task manager is showing -- for starters I'm running VMWARE workstation rel 12 which is 64 bit not 32 bit so why it's reporting a 32 bit application --no idea. I don't believe the VM is 0% CPU either as there's two servers...