Windows 10: i changed my hardware and now my win10 pro is SYAING I HAVENT ACTIVATED??!!?!?! WHY PLS HELP

Discus and support i changed my hardware and now my win10 pro is SYAING I HAVENT ACTIVATED??!!?!?! WHY PLS HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; title this happened a coulpe hours ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DeakenHoye, Jul 8, 2020.

1. i changed my hardware and now my win10 pro is SYAING I HAVENT ACTIVATED??!!?!?! WHY PLS HELP

title this happened a coulpe hours ago

:)

DeakenHoye, Jul 8, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I recently installed W10 and now my computer does not recognize my iPhone. Any ideas?

Hi Juan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with Device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Click on Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
    • Right click on Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
    • Update driver from the manufacturer Web site
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2020
  4. i changed my hardware and now my win10 pro is SYAING I HAVENT ACTIVATED??!!?!?! WHY PLS HELP

xbox360 password word.I WAS told to change it because of a little problem I had.But instead I changed my xbox live password, now I have more problems. PLEASE HELPPPP

I changed my xbox360 live microsoft gold password instead of my regular xbox360 password,now im having even more troubles. PLS HELP

DENIMS VENOM, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

i changed my hardware and now my win10 pro is SYAING I HAVENT ACTIVATED??!!?!?! WHY PLS HELP

1. i changed my hardware and now my win10 pro is SYAING I HAVENT ACTIVATED??!!?!?! WHY PLS HELP - Similar Threads - changed hardware win10

2. Why can't I transfer my activation key after hardware change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I transfer my activation key after hardware change?: I know this has been asked much, but I followed all methods suggested and nothing is working for me.I changed my motherboard today and I lost my activation . It shows "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has been changed." but troubleshooting does not fix it.I'm...
  3. Why can't I transfer my activation key after hardware change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I transfer my activation key after hardware change?: I know this has been asked much, but I followed all methods suggested and nothing is working for me.I changed my motherboard today and I lost my activation . It shows "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has been changed." but troubleshooting does not fix it.I'm...
  4. I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows: I go through the stepsActivation > Troubleshoot > I changed my hardware recently > just a moment > Unable to activate windowsWe can't reactivate windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again....
  5. I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows: I go through the stepsActivation > Troubleshoot > I changed my hardware recently > just a moment > Unable to activate windowsWe can't reactivate windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again....
  6. I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate

Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate: That's my laptop. Once if I changed my CD-ROM to HDD, windows 10 will say ' the product key you entered doesn't match the hardware profile '. (I've got one SSD as main drive, two another HDDs in my laptop, and each of them working properly.) I just wanna have an extra HDD...
  8. re activating Win10 pro after hardware change

re activating Win10 pro after hardware change: Hi, I need to change my motherboard soon as it is showing failures, so I will be buying a new one with CPU and Memory and I wonder if it is possible to reactivate windows without a Microsoft account as I only have a local account ? I do have a valid activation key because I...
  9. I have reinstal win10 because I change my motherboard and CPU, now I cannot activate my win10,

I have reinstal win10 because I change my motherboard and CPU, now I cannot activate my win10,: Split from this thread. i have reinstal win10 because i change my motherboard and CPU, now i cannot activate my win10, how i can get back my product key if its gone ? i have bougth windows license for 100+ eur and now this money is goon ? never agian will buy license,...
  10. I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 doesnt want to activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 doesnt want to activate.: I bought a new PC this week and I changed everything except my SSD on which i keep my Windows 10. Before taking it out I linked my Windows 10 with my Microsoft account (this one). After installing the SSD into the new PC I went to activate my windows following the steps...