Windows 10: I changed my MAC adress and now my laptop cant connect to the internet

Discus and support I changed my MAC adress and now my laptop cant connect to the internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I changed it back and it still cant connect. I tried searching online about it, and it only brought tutorials on how to change your MAC adress and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CatchHere69420, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I changed my MAC adress and now my laptop cant connect to the internet

I changed it back and it still cant connect.

I tried searching online about it, and it only brought tutorials on how to change your MAC adress and some things about Macbooks and iMacs (which I obviously dont have).

I need my internet for my online games and work. Help!

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/CatchHere69420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CatchHere69420, Jun 3, 2020

2. Cant change mac adress

Hi,

As the title says I cant seem to change my MAC adress. I have tried to find Network Adress or editing the registry. But both doesnt work. I'm using a laptop, wireless connection. Thanks in advance.

samuelong135, Jun 3, 2020
  3. jj_99 Win User
    Stop changing my mac adress

I have an Asus UX305LA and since the last update the mac adress of my wifi is changing everytime I sleep o restart my computer. I have the "use random hardware addresses" disabled so I don't know what is causing it. It's annoying for me because I use a
    network that identifies each user by their mac adress and I have to re-identify me everytime. Please can anyone help me to "stop" changing my mac adress?

jj_99, Jun 3, 2020
  4. I changed my MAC adress and now my laptop cant connect to the internet

Cant change mac adress

However , I am able to change my MAC adress on my pc. It uses LAN though.

samuelong135, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

I changed my MAC adress and now my laptop cant connect to the internet

1. I changed my MAC adress and now my laptop cant connect to the internet - Similar Threads - changed MAC adress

2. I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated: I changed my MAC address from the network settings, and now windows says "Activate Windows", tried to activate but it keeps saying can't activate with error code: 0xC004C003.My product id is: 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM and my product key ends with -8HV2C.How can i reactivate...
  3. I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated: I changed my MAC address from the network settings, and now windows says "Activate Windows", tried to activate but it keeps saying can't activate with error code: 0xC004C003.My product id is: 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM and my product key ends with -8HV2C.How can i reactivate...
  4. printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...: printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how can i print again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-i-changed-internet-router-and-my-laptop/92c5f712-8ae4-4499-8c00-c7268d642ec9
  5. printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...: printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how can i print again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-i-changed-internet-router-and-my-laptop/92c5f712-8ae4-4499-8c00-c7268d642ec9
  6. printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.: When I get to step 3, the only option is "Bluetooth Network Connection 2" and it says not connected with a red X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-with-windows-10-cant-connect-to-the/fbd43231-a685-4eac-8428-627756c914d0
  8. My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.: My HP Laptop just stopped working one day, where the wifi symbol is supposed to be, there is a ethernet symbol and when I click on it, only airplane mode appears. I tried factory resetting several times but that didnt work. I even took it apart and checked the WLAN card and...
  9. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi: Before you ask Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers Yes, ive network reset Yes, ive tried restarting No, its not on airplane mode It is in Good Condition, being recently bought less than 24 hours ago, and its already giving me connection problems. It is the HP...
  10. Cant change mac adress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant change mac adress: Hi, As the title says I cant seem to change my MAC adress. I have tried to find Network Adress or editing the registry. But both doesnt work. I'm using a laptop, wireless connection. Thanks in advance....