Windows 10: I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

Discus and support I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently changed my mouse cursor, and then it changed everything. My loading cursor, my zooming cursor etc. I don't know how to change it back. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ƧΛMЦΣL, Sep 3, 2020.

1. I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

I recently changed my mouse cursor, and then it changed everything. My loading cursor, my zooming cursor etc. I don't know how to change it back. Can someone help me?

:)

ƧΛMЦΣL, Sep 3, 2020

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 3, 2020
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Sep 3, 2020
  4. I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

1. I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back - Similar Threads - changed mouse cursor

2. Microsoft Email Changes I Don't Know

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Email Changes I Don't Know: Now my microsoft email address has been changed by an email I don't know. I want to change this email immediately because I feel insecure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-email-changes-i-dont-know/269d722f-ff2f-42e2-b641-be420a5dfdb4
  3. I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?: I don't know my primary password, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-primary-password-how-can-i-change/99a2de26-5dab-4d84-bd94-eef6594d8f66
  4. I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?: I don't know my primary password, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-primary-password-how-can-i-change/99a2de26-5dab-4d84-bd94-eef6594d8f66
  5. I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't want to change my password. Change it back.: Stop making me change my microsoft account password. I do not **** want to. All you are doing is making sure that I can never get into my own **** account. There is nothing important here. The only thing I use it for is Xbox. If I have to change my password again, I'm going...
  6. Windows suddenly changed colours. Don't know how to change them back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly changed colours. Don't know how to change them back.: I have no idea what happened here but the text/folder colours in Windows randomly changed and I can't change all of them back. I had it on dark mode, and set that again. The accent colour had somehow changed to blue, so I made it grey. But when I open the file explorer, the...
  7. I changed my taskbar icons and now I don't know how to change them back to their default...

I changed my taskbar icons and now I don't know how to change them back to their default...: I recently decided I wanted to make my taskbar more aesthetically pleasing, and so I decided to change my taskbar icons. For whatever reason, the icon images I found were displayed very pixelated on the taskbar. Since I did not enjoy the pixelated appearance of my taskbar...
  8. Changing mouse cursors

Changing mouse cursors: All windows 10 mouse cursors are really ugly is there some cool alternatives with how to install ? Thanks 129868
  9. I can't change my mouse cursor.

I can't change my mouse cursor.: I'm using windows 10 HP and I'm trying to change my mouse cursor but I can't do it. Can anyone help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-mouse-cursor/17748c16-fb4a-40a9-aad4-d9d198a6a69f
  10. How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.: I have inherited my step fathers computer with windows 10 and it has an administrator password and he has no idea what it could possibly be. I also do not have the restoration cd for windows 10. is there any way to reset it remove it?...