Windows 10: I changed my password on a desktop and first time to sign in it doesn't work

Discus and support I changed my password on a desktop and first time to sign in it doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have noticed alot of people have this same problem. I find that Microsoft is doing this to make us buy new computers. I change to a city name and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeverlyLaBerdia, May 15, 2019.

1. I changed my password on a desktop and first time to sign in it doesn't work

I have noticed alot of people have this same problem. I find that Microsoft is doing this to make us buy new computers. I change to a city name and state (abreviated) it won't open? It's getting to the point that I buy a MAC. Clean up your act Bill Gates.

:)

BeverlyLaBerdia, May 15, 2019
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, May 15, 2019
  3. Jenny105 Win User
    Sign in to desktop - cant sign in using password, Changed password, STILL CANT SIGN IN USING PASSWORD

• I attempted to sign into my Microsoft on my laptop with password. It failed.
    • I tried a 2nd time , there was a clue to the password but it didn't match to what I thought the present password is

I signed in using image . This was fine.

1. I changed my account password and the next day there was a confirmation of the change
    2. I tried to sign in with the password. It didn't work
    3. On second try the same old clue to password came up
    What is happening here ??? I cant change the password at point of password as i have no USB as requested

What password has been changed and why isn't it working to open on my laptop Microsoft account.

Jenny105, May 15, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

I changed my password on a desktop and first time to sign in it doesn't work

NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

Are you seeing your Router in the Wireless Connection list when clicking on the icon in the Notification area? If so, clicking your Router's name in that list should give a choice to connect then enter the password you set in the Router. That routine works also in Linux and Mac OS X, not exactly OS/Operating System specific. The afore-mentioned list will usually show a number of Routers around you, most will have a very low strength and should be passworded or locked.

Berton, May 15, 2019
Thema:

I changed my password on a desktop and first time to sign in it doesn't work

1. I changed my password on a desktop and first time to sign in it doesn't work - Similar Threads - changed password desktop

2. How do I login to Windows with my correct password the first time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I login to Windows with my correct password the first time?: I cannot login to Windows 11 22H2 the first, second, or third times using the correct password. I verified this issue plenty of times. It will only let me login with the correct password after I failed to login so many times and it redirects me to other options to login. When...
  3. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  4. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  5. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Sign in screen ignoring my password the first time I enter it and returning to the home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in screen ignoring my password the first time I enter it and returning to the home screen: To sign in I select my account from the list of user accounts at the bottom left of the sign-in screen. and then enter my password as requested. If I enter the wrong password it will tell me that. If I enter the correct password it will display that little circle of...
  7. Password is always wrong first time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password is always wrong first time: Every time I boot up my Windows 10 partition, and enter my password, it always says incorrect. This is no exaggeration, EVERY TIME on the first attempt. I even test it, trying to be very very careful, making sure I put in the exact correct password slowly, I'm totally sure I...
  8. Changing the password at sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing the password at sign-in: How do I reset/change my password at the very first page after I turn on the computer? As the only user of my computer, there is only one account. I have checked using help and found that I do not have a "local user and Group" listing in "Computer Management." Could there...
  9. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?: I use axcrypt and have for a long time already. I encrypt many files and documents. I logged into axcrypt earlier with no issue like normal. I turned off computer. A bit later, i turned on laptop, opened axcrypt and it says The first time you start axcrypt a real email...
  10. Difficulty signing into PC unless I change my password every time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty signing into PC unless I change my password every time: When I attempt to log on my PC (Windows 10), I enter the first letter of my password and immediately get taken to another screen that directs me to enter my password. I click on "OK" and nothing happens. The only way I can log on is to completely power off, reboot and go...