Windows 10: I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to...

Discus and support I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Changed my PC os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to view this file.I changed permission in properties even its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KALVAPALLIMAHESWAREDDY, May 29, 2021.

1. I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to...

I Changed my PC os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to view this file.I changed permission in properties even its not open .

:)

KALVAPALLIMAHESWAREDDY, May 29, 2021
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Error of asking permission from the administrator

Hello,

The error message that asks permission usually appears when you don't have administrator rights to copy a file or folder. To determine the cause of the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the exact error message that you're getting?
    • Were you able to copy files before without any error?
    • Were there any changes made on your PC prior to this?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Niranjan Manjhi on this
    post. It includes guidelines on how to take ownership of a file or folder,
    turn off the User Account Control (UAC) which is necessary in preventing unauthorized changes to your computer, and enabling the hidden built-in administrator account on your PC. This was marked as an answer and a lot of Community members
    claimed it as helpful and that it solved their problem.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, May 29, 2021
  3. nlcsu001 Win User
    transfer mms image to PC

I don`t seem to be able to transfer a picture sent to my 6300 to my pc using Nokia PC Suite.

I have saved the image in different places but I can only find the file number like MMS- xxxxxxxxxxxx but can`t open the image in PC.

I sent it to someone else and they transferd from a Samsung phone to PC and sent as e-mail attachment.

Any suggestions please.

nlcsu001, May 29, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 29, 2021
Thema:

I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to...

1. I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to... - Similar Threads - Changed images asking

2. It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy...: I will try my hardest not to swear here. This ought to be the simplest thing in the world: I have a video file on my desktop. I am trying to save a clip from that video file as a separate file. Instead, it's *****ing impossible. Every time I try, I get the same message: "It...
  3. It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy...: I will try my hardest not to swear here. This ought to be the simplest thing in the world: I have a video file on my desktop. I am trying to save a clip from that video file as a separate file. Instead, it's *****ing impossible. Every time I try, I get the same message: "It...
  4. It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Photos - "It looks like you don't have permissions to save changes to this file."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photos - "It looks like you don't have permissions to save changes to this file.": Hello everyone, I've had this issue every time I have reinstalled windows (for cleaning/faulty driver reasons). It appears to be impossible to save a trimmed version of a video when using Windows Photos, and I have yet to find what allows you to. It would always fix itself...
  6. "It looks like as though you dont have permission to save changes to this file, Try saving...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "It looks like as though you dont have permission to save changes to this file, Try saving...: whenever i have a clip that i made from a game and i try to trim it, it gives me an error message saying "It looks like as though you dont have permission to save changes to this file, Try saving a copy instead.'' i am the only user on the device and i find it quite odd that...
  7. Message -- It looks like yon't have permission to save changes to this file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message -- It looks like yon't have permission to save changes to this file: I get the message in this subject line when trying to trim a video using the photo app's Movies & TV. Mine is a HP laptop using Windows 10. The videos that I'm trying to trim were converted to mp4 from dvds using the VLC app. Home movies-- no copyright protections. I...
  8. Error message "it looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message "it looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file": I subscribe to MS365 and use OneDrive so that I can create and save files across my laptop and desktop...I am the only user. I am getting the error while trying to edit and then save a JPG file that I created from a screenshot and saved to a local ONEDrive folder that...
  9. How do I fix "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file"?: I did a screen recording with Bandicam and tried to crop the video in the Photos app. However, when I click 'Save as', I get an error message that says "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy instead." I know this is an error...
  10. Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any...: Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll says I don't have any devices linked to Microsoft. I just want to know on how will I install it on my PC. Thank you!...