Windows 10: I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...

Discus and support I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I HAD CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AROUND 10 : 40 PM ON 23rd DECEMBER , 2020 BUT STILL I COULD NOT GET TO SEE MY PICTURE IN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by STAR SUPER SONIC SATURN, Dec 23, 2020.

1. I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...

I HAD CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AROUND 10 : 40 PM ON 23rd DECEMBER , 2020 BUT STILL I COULD NOT GET TO SEE MY PICTURE IN SETTINGS , FEEDBACK HUB , MICROSOFT BING SINCE 6 HOURS HAVE PASSED BUT WHEN I GO TO SEE MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE , THE PHOTO IS ACTUALLY THERE . SO I WANT THIS ISSUE TO BE FIXED .

:)

STAR SUPER SONIC SATURN, Dec 23, 2020

2. Profile photo change did not update everywhere

Hi Malika,

• From where and how did you changed the profile photo?
    • Did changing of profile photo completed successfully without any issues?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if this helps.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 23, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ... :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 23, 2020
  4. I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...

how to change local account to Microsoft account

Hi Linda,

To change your login settings from local account to Microsoft account, please follow the steps below:

• Click on Start menu and select Accounts.
    • Select Your email and accounts and click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type the details for your Microsoft Account.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...

1. I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ... - Similar Threads - CHANGED PROFILE PHOTO

2. Changing Microsoft account on main profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Microsoft account on main profile.: When I first got my PC I didn't have a Microsoft account to sign into so I signed into my parents account under my mothers email. Now a couple years later this is causing some troubles. I wanted to keep my desktop all the same. Like all the files I have downloaded, programs,...
  3. Changing Microsoft account on main profile.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Microsoft account on main profile.: When I first got my PC I didn't have a Microsoft account to sign into so I signed into my parents account under my mothers email. Now a couple years later this is causing some troubles. I wanted to keep my desktop all the same. Like all the files I have downloaded, programs,...
  4. My Microsoft account photo !

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft account photo !: I have asked this question before but the problem is back again ! When I go into settings on Windows 10 and then accounts my photo shows on my account. When I open my account my photo is just blank ! Also on the Bing opening page it does not show my photo anymore just my name...
  5. My account profile does not change

My account profile does not change: My account profile does not change Hi , I was able to change my account profile several times But now that I wanted to change itI could not change my photo from the files or from my webcam...
  6. Cannot change the profile photo of local account

Cannot change the profile photo of local account: Hello,each time I try to change my profile picture, an error pops out:https://i.imgur.com/ABRad3j.pngI tried running sfc and dism commands. No success here, though. Anyone has ideas how to fix the issue?...
  7. How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?: Hello! Since I got this laptop, I have always used a family member's Microsoft account, the same that he uses on his own laptop, just today I wanted to change the name and profile picture that appears when my laptop is locked, and found out that I would have to modify his...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on any of my windows profiles

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on any of my windows profiles: I have been trying to sign into my Microsoft account so I can connect my Xbox to this PC. But, every time i click one of the "Sign in ----" options this grey window pops up and almost immediately disappears before I can even freeze it to see what it isit took me so long to...
  9. Changing PATH does not take effect

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing PATH does not take effect: I have extended the PATH as in the attached screenshot, but when I open a new CMD Prompt, the directory I have placed at the end of the PATH is missing.*Confused [img] 134488
  10. how to change my profile to child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to change my profile to child account: My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not? 91506