Windows 10: I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

Discus and support I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Slaby GG, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Slaby GG Win User

I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I changed the setting in the system configuration from normal startup to diagnostic startup and restarted my computer. since then it says: “pin code is not available at the moment.” when I press "set pin code" it pops up that I need to find an application in the store. for more information I can also provide photos.

:)

Slaby GG, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Feb 18, 2023
  3. scraff Win User
    My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Feb 18, 2023
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work - Similar Threads - changed system configuration

2. I changed system configuration and now I can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed system configuration and now I can't login: I changed system configuration and now I can't login on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-system-configuration-and-now-i-cant/8d67fe8d-5d6c-419b-a3e7-0813fa3c94a3
  3. I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...: Hello,I ran into the exact same issue as this one:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-system-configuration-boot-settings/3b618c2e-b5c4-4414-b75e-eb462d2d0dafI followed all the steps mentioned, and at the end, after I created a Windows 11...
  4. I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...

I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...: Hello,I ran into the exact same issue as this one:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-system-configuration-boot-settings/3b618c2e-b5c4-4414-b75e-eb462d2d0dafI followed all the steps mentioned, and at the end, after I created a Windows 11...
  5. I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work: Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I changed the setting in the system configuration from normal startup to diagnostic startup and restarted my computer. since then it...
  6. I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work: Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I changed the setting in the system configuration from normal startup to diagnostic startup and restarted my computer. since then it...
  7. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  8. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  9. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load

10. System configuration boot option changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration boot option changed: I accidently choose the incorrect default OS in the BOOT tab in the System Configuration setting and now my laptop just keeps rebooting. I cant access safe mode. I have a ssd and hd installed in case that matters....