Windows 10: I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

Discus and support I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Slaby GG, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Slaby GG Win User

I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I changed the setting in the system configuration from normal startup to diagnostic startup and restarted my computer. since then it says: “pin code is not available at the moment.” when I press "set pin code" it pops up that I need to find an application in the store. for more information I can also provide photos.

:)

Slaby GG, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Feb 18, 2023
  3. scraff Win User
    My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Feb 18, 2023
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work - Similar Threads - changed system configuration

2. I changed system configuration and now I can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed system configuration and now I can't login: I changed system configuration and now I can't login on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-system-configuration-and-now-i-cant/8d67fe8d-5d6c-419b-a3e7-0813fa3c94a3
  3. I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...: Hello,I ran into the exact same issue as this one:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-system-configuration-boot-settings/3b618c2e-b5c4-4414-b75e-eb462d2d0dafI followed all the steps mentioned, and at the end, after I created a Windows 11...
  4. I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...

I changed my system configuration boot settings. Neither my PIN nor command prompt are...: Hello,I ran into the exact same issue as this one:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-system-configuration-boot-settings/3b618c2e-b5c4-4414-b75e-eb462d2d0dafI followed all the steps mentioned, and at the end, after I created a Windows 11...
  5. I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work: Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I changed the setting in the system configuration from normal startup to diagnostic startup and restarted my computer. since then it...
  6. I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I changed my system configuration boot settings and now my PIN won't work: Hello, I have a problem logging into my computer. I tried something from YouTube because my computer didn't want to detect my graphics card so I changed the setting in the system configuration from normal startup to diagnostic startup and restarted my computer. since then it...
  7. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  8. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  9. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load

10. System configuration boot option changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration boot option changed: I accidently choose the incorrect default OS in the BOOT tab in the System Configuration setting and now my laptop just keeps rebooting. I cant access safe mode. I have a ssd and hd installed in case that matters....