Windows 10: I changed the font. How do I change it back?

Discus and support I changed the font. How do I change it back? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I play a lot of Minecraft and thought it might be fun to make the default font to the Minecraft font. Let me just say it got annoying after about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cgd_, Sep 12, 2020.

1. cgd_ Win User

I changed the font. How do I change it back?

So I play a lot of Minecraft and thought it might be fun to make the default font to the Minecraft font. Let me just say it got annoying after about a day. I used a .reg file to change it and can't find any solution online. If anyone else has something to copy into a registry file to change it back, that would be great.

:)

2. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 12, 2020
  4. I changed the font. How do I change it back?

Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

I changed the font. How do I change it back?

1. I changed the font. How do I change it back? - Similar Threads - changed font change

2. How do I change it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change it back: [ATTACH] How to i change my Microsoft photo app on my Windows 10 back to how it was I hate the new update try to save and copy and to the put doesn't the image in the folder is was originally in and iv look i cart change is it so frustrating The image is the version i...
  3. How do I change the operating system font?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the operating system font?: I want to change the pc font to the unone Pokémon font. I'm having struggles finding it. I have the font downloaded as well, I thought it would be in languages but I still can't find it......
  4. How do I change my default font?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my default font?: Whenever I read something, it is in symbols, and I cannot read it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-default-font/339577bc-c590-420f-806f-4748e633ae67
  5. How do I change it back to google?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change it back to google?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rainy-Cat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6hi91/how_do_i_change_it_back_to_google/
  6. How do I change the color of the font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I change the color of the font: I need to change the color of my font to black, How do I do it ? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-font/0845b273-67b2-4fa1-9ae1-4130d53b9194
  7. How do I change Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  8. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?: how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small....
  9. How do I change windows font

How do I change windows font: How do I change windows font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-change-windows-font/3decaa6b-b5f1-4ef1-afa8-0c5a61273331
  10. How do I change the font?

How do I change the font?: So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great. Thanks! 29905