Windows 10: I changed the notification sound but the default one still goes off when I receive a...

Discus and support I changed the notification sound but the default one still goes off when I receive a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I'm using RuneLite to play OSRS and I have idle notifier turned on The default Windows notification sound is way too loud so I switched to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/d4Nk1182, Feb 8, 2020.

1. I changed the notification sound but the default one still goes off when I receive a...

So I'm using RuneLite to play OSRS and I have idle notifier turned on

The default Windows notification sound is way too loud so I switched to a different one

Yet, when I receive a notification the default sound along with the other sound I chose goes off

Any help?

The notification I'm talking about

submitted by /u/d4Nk1182
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/d4Nk1182, Feb 8, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Unable to change notification sounds on Windows 10

Hey there,

I'm trying to change various notification sounds from sounds settings but whatever any change I apply I'm still hearing the default sounds. Any suggestion?

ArrigoBettella, Feb 8, 2020
  4. I changed the notification sound but the default one still goes off when I receive a...

Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

I changed the notification sound but the default one still goes off when I receive a...

1. I changed the notification sound but the default one still goes off when I receive a... - Similar Threads - changed notification sound

2. Receiving Notification even when they are off in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving Notification even when they are off in the settings.: I am receiving Lock-Screen Notifications of a Media Player playing a random video. I don't which browser is doing this, but a random video is shown every time I open my system form the lock screen.Some things I found out: 1. Random Videos are YouTube Videos but from channels...
  3. Receiving Notification even when they are off in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving Notification even when they are off in the settings.: I am receiving Lock-Screen Notifications of a Media Player playing a random video. I don't which browser is doing this, but a random video is shown every time I open my system form the lock screen.Some things I found out: 1. Random Videos are YouTube Videos but from channels...
  4. Receiving notifications with sound despite "Do not disturb" and sounds turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving notifications with sound despite "Do not disturb" and sounds turned off: I turned on the "do not disturb" option via the task menu and can see the bell zZ icon on the far right side. I even prohibited notifications to play sounds via the settings, like so:I have not set any priority notifications except Skype and clockBut I STILL get notifications...
  5. Receiving notifications with sound despite "Do not disturb" and sounds turned off

Receiving notifications with sound despite "Do not disturb" and sounds turned off: I turned on the "do not disturb" option via the task menu and can see the bell zZ icon on the far right side. I even prohibited notifications to play sounds via the settings, like so:I have not set any priority notifications except Skype and clockBut I STILL get notifications...
  6. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound goes off: Every now and then there is no system sound, and the volume mixer shows that it's muted. It's easy enough to make the one-time correction, but why does it keep happening and can I prevent a recurrence?...
  7. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound goes off: Every now and then there is no system sound, and the volume mixer shows that it's muted. It's easy enough to make the one-time correction, but why does it keep happening and can I prevent a recurrence?...
  8. Sound goes off

9. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound goes off: Toshiba Satellite L755 - PSK1WU - 066010, Running Windows 10 Sound plays when laptop is turned on but goes off after about 5 minutes. Affects all apps Problem started some time ago but to my knowledge was not related to a Windows or other update I have been through all...
  10. Default Printer still changes to last one used w/switch off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default Printer still changes to last one used w/switch off: I'm having the same problem - Windows changes my default printer to the last one used, but the "Set default printer as the last one used" is off. Also, when I go into the Devices and Printers window, it has to search every time (the green progress bar takes about 5 seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change runelite notification sound