Windows 10: I changed to a different computer, and I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with...

Discus and support I changed to a different computer, and I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I changed my computer to a cyber power but now I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition again. Somebody please help me....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JadonLee, Jul 28, 2019.

1. JadonLee Win User

I changed to a different computer, and I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with...

I changed my computer to a cyber power but now I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition again. Somebody please help me....

:)

JadonLee, Jul 28, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Jul 28, 2019
  4. I changed to a different computer, and I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with...

Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I changed to a different computer, and I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with...

1. I changed to a different computer, and I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with... - Similar Threads - changed different computer

2. I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My Minecraft launcher says I can redeem a copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I bought minecraft in 2014.I speak spanish, but basically here says that because I have a copy of java edition, I'm going to get Minecraft Bedrock for Windows, as a gift....
  3. I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My Minecraft launcher says I can redeem a copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I bought minecraft in 2014.I speak spanish, but basically here says that because I have a copy of java edition, I'm going to get Minecraft Bedrock for Windows, as a gift....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem: I have my minecraft account since 2018 and I can't receive a code for a Windows 10 edition. Would like to have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-redeem/b0f55465-7f8b-4267-bdc3-04918995982d
  5. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've been having some problems redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I've got two accounts from 2014, I've claimed the Windows 10 Edition on one of them, but when I logged into my Microsoft account on Microsoft Store, it only gives me the option to buy Minecraft....
  6. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition: Hey, today I bought a new computer and decided to after so many years install minecraft again. I logged on to my old account, where I had previously bought the game in 2014 or something like that, and tried to redeem the code to install the "new" minecraft microsoft edition....
  7. I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?: Yesterday I was trying to get my minecraft for windows 10,because I read that if I had the Java edition for a long time,I can get thiswindows 10 edition for free,but I don't know why but i can't redeem it....
  8. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  9. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello Just got back into minecraft and i wanted to redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition since i have the java version since around 2011-2012. But when i try to redeem it i get an error, what can i do to fix this? Thanks alot[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transderring a redeemed minecraft code to another computer

2. if i redeem something on an old computer on the microsoft store can i redownload it on my new computer