Windows 10: I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at...

Discus and support I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I made a mistake.Trying to fix another simple issue, I selected the Normal startup option in System Configuration and ended up in having the "Use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PIRATA1S, May 13, 2022.

1. PIRATA1S Win User

I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at...

Ok, I made a mistake.Trying to fix another simple issue, I selected the Normal startup option in System Configuration and ended up in having the "Use original boot configuration" checked, and at boot....BOOOMM!!! BSOD with infamous error 0xc000000e.Im' pretty sure it is related to that checkbox being checked, as before everything was working perfectly. Another clue is that the system was cloned from another sdd that was smaller, and I have read somewhere that the process could result in having the "Use original boot configuration" checkbox unchecked and to NOT check it.Now...I would like not t

:)

PIRATA1S, May 13, 2022
  2. Tmp1939 Win User

Error 0xc000000e and the computer does not boot

Jessen,

Thank you for suggestions.

F8 can not boot to Safe Mode.

Command lines >bootrec/fixmbr... have been tried

Win 10 USB and CD are of no help.

0xc000000e error still remains.

Tmp1939, May 13, 2022
  3. 0xc000000e

computer won't boot getting 0xc000000e boot manager screen please please please computer experts help !

paulwillingham, May 13, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at...

0xc000000e

Try this? https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc000000e/

P4-630, May 13, 2022
Thema:

1. I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at... - Similar Threads - checked accidentally original

2. What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?: Under "General" in System Configuration, It is unticked by default to me.I want to know what it does and if I should enable it or leave it as is.Here is the image....
  3. Accidentally deleted a file, now getting an error everytime I boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted a file, now getting an error everytime I boot my laptop: I get an error message saying windows can't find "uifftjhj.exe"... This happened after I accidentally deleted something which apparently I wasn't supposed to delete (It's a long story...). If anyone knows how I can get rid of the error whenever I turn on my pc please share...
  4. I get this error 0xc000000e, when I press f8 nothing happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this error 0xc000000e, when I press f8 nothing happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/endless842 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqvhc5/i_get_this_error_0xc000000e_when_i_press_f8/
  5. Unable to select: - "Use original boot configuration" in System Configuration

Unable to select: - "Use original boot configuration" in System Configuration: After installing Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 on my HP 15-ba079sa Notebook, whenever I access the System Configuration Manager, I see that only the Selective startup option is available with no tick in "Use original boot configuration" Box. But, when I select the...
  6. I also get error code 0xc000000e on bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I also get error code 0xc000000e on bootup: when I press F11 the blue screen shows with a choice of using Volume 1 or Volume 4. How do I get rid of the wrong volume so there is one volume with win 10 left? I usually choose Volume 1 and it goes to a lock screen and then into win 10 desktop?...
  7. Error code 0xc000000e, unable to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc000000e, unable to boot: I have my Windows installation on SSD. When I am trying to boot to Windows, I get an error code 0xc000000e. When I am trying to boot using USB, I cannot see SSD in the command prompt but I see the hard drive there. I think the issue is caused by SSD that has Windows...
  8. Computer Can't Boot, error code 0xc000000e

Computer Can't Boot, error code 0xc000000e: My laptop Gigabyte P17F v7, can't boot into windows, it gives the error code 0xc000000e. When I boot off of an USB, in the command prompt accessed from the recovery options, when I run Diskpart, my M.2 SSD does not show up, whereas my hard drives does. My windows installation...
  9. MSCONFIG "system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration" Error

MSCONFIG "system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration" Error: Hello, I am trying to use MSCONFIG to set the number of cores and maximum amount of ram on my Windows 10 PC. Every time I enter MSCONFIG by; 1) Pressing the Windows Button on my keyboard while holding "r" at the same time 2) Typing "msconfig" into the search bar [ATTACH]...
  10. Removed win10 hdd from dual boot setup and now I get 0xc000000e error

Removed win10 hdd from dual boot setup and now I get 0xc000000e error: Hi guys, I had a dual boot configuration, one with win 10 and the other with win 7. Some time ago I removed the hdd that had win 10 on it and now the computer keeps getting THIS ERROR (0xc000000e) which I'm sure most of you know. Now my question is: Which method do i choose:...