Windows 10: I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong

Discus and support I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, About 5 months ago or 7 i claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website as the title says, and everything was going right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneTheCoOper, Jul 1, 2019.

1. I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong

Hello,

About 5 months ago or 7 i claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website as the title says, and everything was going right until the reedeming of the code, i reeded it and the site just went white and i needed to refresh it. I needed to fill in the code again but it said it was already reedemed. Is it possible in any way for me to get a new code or do something with the old one?​

:)

OneTheCoOper, Jul 1, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hi, i Bought on 12/03/2018 minecraft Java edition, wich allowed me to acces Minecraft Windows 10 edition... Unfortunately, when i try to redeem my Minecraft w10 edition from The Mohang Site, which redirect me on my microsoft page, the code seems to be
    already claimed. I've tried to search in my Microsoft account but there is no Minecraft in my games...

Alfonso Spisto, Jul 1, 2019
  3. DSuper330 Win User
    Claiming my Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I purchased my minecraft account and game in 2014, and I saw recently that Windows 10 Edition was available free for minecraft Java Players. Several of my friends have different versions of minecraft (PC, PE, Xbox) and I wanted to get it so that I could
    play with all my friends.

But when I went to claim the free copy, I would get this error message:

"Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!"

Did I do something wrong or are there really no more codes? If there are no codes, when will more be available?

Thanks! I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong :)

-

DSuper330, Jul 1, 2019
  4. I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong

1. I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong - Similar Threads - claimed minecraft edition

2. OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error

in Windows 10 News
    OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error: [ATTACH]This guide features different solutions to try if you come across OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error. Developed by Mojang Studios, Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game. It’s been more than a decade since the release; still, it has managed to be the go-to...
  3. Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process: I have used one account with my brother for years now, and all of a sudden it's not letting me go onto the account. It loads and then says "something went wrong with the login process." and I've tried everything. We are not technically smart so we find it difficult to follow...
  4. Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process: I have used one account with my brother for years now, and all of a sudden it's not letting me go onto the account. It loads and then says "something went wrong with the login process." and I've tried everything. We are not technically smart so we find it difficult to follow...
  5. HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER: Okay, I know this sounds stupid but it was a while agoMe being me bought minecraft on my IMAC and then I saw I had a free copy of windows 10 so I claimed it, ON MY IMac. then It didnt work so I didnt think anything of it. now its 2 years later and I got a windows 10 computer...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java: I was looking through some stuff one day when i found out with my minecraft java edition account i could get Minecraft windows 10 edition so i go through the internet trying to find out how because whatever i tried didnt work then i come up on this microsoft post that said...
  7. Something is wrong with Minecraft

Something is wrong with Minecraft: When I add a server to my Minecraft servers list it says unable to connect to server. It also keep saying locating server. I've 9 servers to my Minecraft servers list with the correct server IP and none of them have been found....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  9. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  10. I attempted to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I attempted to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but something went wrong: Okay, so here's my issue: Around over a year ago, I bought and installed Minecraft: Java Edition. Fast forward to about 6 months ago, and I realized that I was able to receive a free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with my purchase. I tried to redeem my code then, but...