Windows 10: I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account

Discus and support I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i clean booted after my steam and google chrome wouldnt open. After the clean boot it brought me to the login screen where i noticed it said i had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beastboi71, Feb 2, 2019.

1. I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account

i clean booted after my steam and google chrome wouldnt open. After the clean boot it brought me to the login screen where i noticed it said i had no internet. So i tried to log into and it said password incorrect. I know that it is indeed the password i use every day to log into the account on my desktop so i was going to try to system restore it but it asks for me to log into to the said account. it says my password is incorrect when i type it into the bar . I dog know if im using the wrong password but im using the password i use to log into the account everyday. I made sure caps were off and everything.

is there anyway i can get into my pc and get into my account without having to delete everything?

Please help me im very upset because im quite new to using computer and when i clean booted i just followed the basic turorials on how to clean boot.

:)

Beastboi71, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 2, 2019
  4. I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account

1. I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account - Similar Threads - clean booted can’t

2. I can’t log into my laptop account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t log into my laptop account: I am trying to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account password but it told me it was incorrect, so I reset my password to something new, and tried to sign in with the new password, and it told me I was incorrect again. I made sure there were no differences at all....
  3. I can’t log into my laptop account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my laptop account: I am trying to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account password but it told me it was incorrect, so I reset my password to something new, and tried to sign in with the new password, and it told me I was incorrect again. I made sure there were no differences at all....
  4. Help, i reset my HP and fully cleaned the drive now I can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, i reset my HP and fully cleaned the drive now I can’t log in: Hello, I found an old family HP Pavilion from 2021 laptop with a family members login but couldn’t get a hold of them so I reset the laptop and deleted all files and everything so I could log in fresh on my own account. After it reset, It then logs in as admin and takes a...
  5. Help, i reset my HP and fully cleaned the drive now I can’t log in

Help, i reset my HP and fully cleaned the drive now I can’t log in: Hello, I found an old family HP Pavilion from 2021 laptop with a family members login but couldn’t get a hold of them so I reset the laptop and deleted all files and everything so I could log in fresh on my own account. After it reset, It then logs in as admin and takes a...
  6. Help, i reset my HP and fully cleaned the drive now I can’t log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  8. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  9. I can’t log into my Google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t log into my Google account: After updating I can’t log into my Google and Nexus accounts. I think that security tools somehow block Google services. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-google-account/08cca203-339d-4cc9-b7f5-beefa0f8f0ea
  10. I recently reset my pc and i can’t log in to the microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I recently reset my pc and i can’t log in to the microsoft account: i cant log in to the microsoft account because for some reason my pc cant connect to my ethernet cable like it used to please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-reset-my-pc-and-i-cant-log-in-to-the/fc8a2079-c88a-4c00-a38d-28b87aa312e0