Windows 10: I clean rebooted and cannot log into my pc

Discus and support I clean rebooted and cannot log into my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I clean rebooted and i cant log into my pc anymore. I believe i somehow turned off the internet so i wont let me log into my microsoft account when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beastboi71, Feb 2, 2019.

1. I clean rebooted and cannot log into my pc

I clean rebooted and i cant log into my pc anymore. I believe i somehow turned off the internet so i wont let me log into my microsoft account when i start up my compuer even though i am putting the right password in.

When i try to system restore or login into safe mode it asks for my password associated with the email i used for my microsoft account. When i put that that in it says incorrect so i cant even get into my pc to reactivate what i de activated when i clean booted. Can anyone please help me?

:)

Beastboi71, Feb 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Feb 2, 2019
  4. I clean rebooted and cannot log into my pc

Cheap build for browsing/word processing

Can you list what she currently uses.

First step
    a thorough clean, reboot and virus scan

next
    reuse parts from that pc and use them as the basis for a new build.

e.g. why buy a new case?

The ASUS board in my main rig was released 7.5 years ago and it is still more than capable.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

I clean rebooted and cannot log into my pc

1. I clean rebooted and cannot log into my pc - Similar Threads - clean rebooted cannot

2. Cannot log in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in my pc: One day my pc had a problem and it was beeping and didnt open, so I talked witb a professional and he fixed it but now for some reason whenever I try to log in and when I input the correct Pin it just keep telling me "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...
  3. Cannot log in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in my pc: One day my pc had a problem and it was beeping and didnt open, so I talked witb a professional and he fixed it but now for some reason whenever I try to log in and when I input the correct Pin it just keep telling me "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...
  4. I CANNOT LOG IN TO MICROSOFT ON MY PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT LOG IN TO MICROSOFT ON MY PC: if i try it will open a grey little box and then close even if i try to creat a new admin account on my pc.It's happening just on the pc i can't open my account on xbox,pc and microsoft store and so,i need urgent help....
  5. I CANNOT LOG IN TO MICROSOFT ON MY PC

I CANNOT LOG IN TO MICROSOFT ON MY PC: if i try it will open a grey little box and then close even if i try to creat a new admin account on my pc.It's happening just on the pc i can't open my account on xbox,pc and microsoft store and so,i need urgent help....
  6. I CANNOT LOG IN TO MICROSOFT ON MY PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I cannot log into my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log into my PC.: I have Windows 8. Lately I cannot log into my laptop because when I switch on my computer, a small circle with Diagnosing your PC appears and stays on and does not progress to Safe mode or Advance option screen. Pressing power button 3 times only shows Preparing automatic...
  8. I cannot log into my PC.

I cannot log into my PC.: I have Windows 8. Lately I cannot log into my laptop because when I switch on my computer, a small circle with Diagnosing your PC appears and stays on and does not progress to Safe mode or Advance option screen. Pressing power button 3 times only shows Preparing automatic...
  9. I cannot log in to the PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot log in to the PC?: When I try to log in, it says: The login method used is not allowed on this PC. Please contact your administrator for more information. What can I do? [ATTACH] Ich kann mich nicht am PC anmelden?
  10. I literally cannot log into my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally cannot log into my pc: So I haven't used my computer in a week, and I decided to log onto it today to do some work and when I try typing my PIN, it says "Something has happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." So I click it and it gives me a black screen and takes me...