Windows 10: I cleaned and reset PC after reset removed apps. How do I retieve them?

Discus and support I cleaned and reset PC after reset removed apps. How do I retieve them? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I rertieve emoved apps after reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherryGragg, May 15, 2019.

1. I cleaned and reset PC after reset removed apps. How do I retieve them?

How do I rertieve emoved apps after reset

:)

SherryGragg, May 15, 2019

2. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 15, 2019
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, May 15, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

I cleaned and reset PC after reset removed apps. How do I retieve them?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 15, 2019
Thema:

I cleaned and reset PC after reset removed apps. How do I retieve them?

1. I cleaned and reset PC after reset removed apps. How do I retieve them? - Similar Threads - cleaned reset reset

2. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  3. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  4. How do i clean / reset my disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i clean / reset my disc: On my windows 10 pc, I have 2 discs/drives. One of them is my original disc/drive called: Windows C: - This disc/drive has a size of 445 GB, I think I heard someone saying that this disc/drive is my startup disc/drive so I should not fill it... anyway, the other disc/drive I...
  5. How do i clean / reset my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i clean / reset my disc: On my windows 10 pc, I have 2 discs/drives. One of them is my original disc/drive called: Windows C: - This disc/drive has a size of 445 GB, I think I heard someone saying that this disc/drive is my startup disc/drive so I should not fill it... anyway, the other disc/drive I...
  6. How do i clean / reset my disc

7. If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...

If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...: I want to reset my pc and clean out the C Drive without cleaning out my D & E drive. If i choose "Clean the drive" option after "Remove everything" will it delete files from the drives where windows is not installed, ie D & E drives? Please help me I just want my 2 external...
  8. Apps Not Working After Reseting Them

Apps Not Working After Reseting Them: I Had an app that was acting weird which was the Microsoft store and the x box apps. So I reset the apps in the settings and now when I start the app It opens and then closes and gives me a message like "Cashe Cleared" so there is basically no app left anymore its just an...
  9. What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC

What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC: I had to do a complete reset today because my PC just would not do anything. I had just received an Update yesterday on Mar 12th, and my Lap Top began acting up. So today even Cortana was shut down, I could not bring up Edge open any files, nothing so I tried the repair...
  10. If I do a PC Reset will the wifi adapter driver be removed during the reset as it's how I...

If I do a PC Reset will the wifi adapter driver be removed during the reset as it's how I...: Hi:)...I need to do a PC reset with my computer as I have a js virus in it and can't get rid of it(keeps coming back-showing up) so thought I could do a PC reset and finally get rid of it but when I clicked the next step and to keep files it told me a list of things that will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restore removed apps after reset

2. do i need to reinstall aps removed during reset

3. reinstall apps that were removed during reset

4. restore removed apps after reset,
  5. instal all apps while reset the pc,
  6. how to reinstall apps removed while resetting,
  7. how get apps removed afte reset,
  8. how to reinstall removed apps after reset,
  9. how to reinstall apps removed while resetting pc,
  10. how do I reinstall removed aps,
  11. removed apps reinstall,