Windows 10: I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems

Discus and support I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My google and steam was not working so I clean booted my pc following online instructions on how to do so and restarted my pc. When it brought me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beastboi71, Feb 2, 2019.

1. I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems

My google and steam was not working so I clean booted my pc following online instructions on how to do so and restarted my pc.

When it brought me to the login screen I typed my password in and it said it was incorrect as well I noticed my internet was off in the bottom right corner. I tried to system reboot into a previous save where I didn’t reboot but it asked for my password for my account and again I typed it in and it said that it was incorrect. So now I am stuck not able to login or do a system reboot.

Is there anything I can do to get back into my account and turn the internet on so that I can login because from what I’m reading I believe that’s the problem.

:)

Beastboi71, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Feb 2, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Feb 2, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems

1. I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems - Similar Threads - cleaned booted I’m

2. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.: I click on it and it won’t open I tried the Microsoft Store Install Service but it appears to be grayed out and can’t do anything. submitted by /u/AlClemist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11xq1cl/im_having_problem_with_microsoft_store/
  3. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  4. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  5. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I have a problem with my pc!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a problem with my pc!: can someone help me with this problem? when i turn on my pc, it direct me in the screen “install windows” if i click the button “Install” the pc install windows and when it’s done it restart automatically my pc and it direct me again in the same screen. If i try to click...
  7. Problems with Clean Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Clean Boot: I was having trouble with Microsoft Edge. I was told by Microsoft rep. to perform a clean boot. I did so. Then I was suppose to update the device drivers. I when to the Microsoft page and tried to perform a Windows update. 2020-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...
  8. So I’m having a problem with downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I’m having a problem with downloads: I downloaded something that wasn’t a file and I accidentally opened it with internet explorer and I can’t make it open it with what it was originally supposed to open with. submitted by /u/VIZION333 [link] [comments]...
  9. I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer: I am having a problem with my computer it is spinning out of error code and crashing and it spits out three area codes when it crashes I am trying to fix it currently...
  10. I’m having problems getting into windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having problems getting into windows.: Hello there, im having problems getting into windows. When I turn on my computer i get sent to this, whenever i try and conpletely reset my computer it ALWAYS crashes, And whenever i click continue to windows 10 home it takes be back to the same page. Also i noticed that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cleaned pc after no image