Windows 10: I Clear my TPM to get it working again, but fails. My PCs "Health" is bad?

Discus and support I Clear my TPM to get it working again, but fails. My PCs "Health" is bad? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello folks. I've built myself a new PC with ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING and AMD Ryzen 5. BIOS says all ready for TPM. "Get-TPM" returns: TpmPresent... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonas The Swedish Goth, May 24, 2020.

1. I Clear my TPM to get it working again, but fails. My PCs "Health" is bad?

Hello folks.

I've built myself a new PC with ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING and AMD Ryzen 5.
    BIOS says all ready for TPM.

"Get-TPM" returns:

TpmPresent : True

TpmReady : True

ManufacturerId : *Lots of numbers* Changed by me

ManufacturerIdTxt : AMD

ManufacturerVersion : 3.37.0.5

ManufacturerVersionFull20 : 3.37.0.5

ManagedAuthLevel : Full

OwnerAuth :

OwnerClearDisabled : False

AutoProvisioning : Enabled

LockedOut : False

LockoutHealTime : 2 hours

LockoutCount : 0

LockoutMax : 32

SelfTest : {}

But I keep getting the error messages - "device health attestation isn't available"? And "clear TPM.

The "tpm.msc", says my device is ready for TPM and got all the right stuff loaded. Version 2.0

After reboot, it still says "device health attestation isn't available. :
    My BIOS was installed in Legacy mode, but the BIOS have a setting to let Windows boot with both Legacy and UEFI drivers.

Anyone who could lend me a hand getting my TPM to work?
    I havnt set any ownership. BIOS says its me? Can that be the problem?

Do I need to do an repair-upgrade of my Win 10 home, to make it UEFI boot and not Legacy boot BIOS?

Secure boot is on says BIOS. "No, its not", says Windows.
    What do I do?

:)

Jonas The Swedish Goth, May 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, May 24, 2020
  3. Clear TPM

i have error messages - "device health attestation isn't available" and "TPM storage is not available" both saying "clear TPM. It goes to "clear and restart" which then takes me to "will you allow this app to make changes" and I press Yes ...........................and
    nothing happens. What do I do ?

MurrayWall, May 24, 2020
  4. I Clear my TPM to get it working again, but fails. My PCs "Health" is bad?

Clear tpm

Hi I'm trying to reset my laptop to factory settings and its saying clear TPM. Or configuration change was requested for this computer's TPM.

Louise Robert, May 24, 2020
Thema:

I Clear my TPM to get it working again, but fails. My PCs "Health" is bad?

1. I Clear my TPM to get it working again, but fails. My PCs "Health" is bad? - Similar Threads - Clear TPM working

2. Clear TPM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear TPM?: Hi,I read online that it is recommended to clear the TPM in windows not bios, before a clean install of Windows 11. Is this true? Or will windows 11 automatically clear the TPM under installation regardless?...
  3. Clear TPM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear TPM?: Hi,I read online that it is recommended to clear the TPM in windows not bios, before a clean install of Windows 11. Is this true? Or will windows 11 automatically clear the TPM under installation regardless?...
  4. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clearing tpm: if i clear tpm does it reset my computer back to factory settings and wipe out all the files and data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-tpm/e2ac4c8c-a98e-43de-b1fd-79bf5f425b9f
  5. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clearing tpm: if i clear tpm does it reset my computer back to factory settings and wipe out all the files and data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-tpm/e2ac4c8c-a98e-43de-b1fd-79bf5f425b9f
  6. clearing tpm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. clearing the tpm

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    clearing the tpm: I have an RCA small laptop with windows 10 and I wiped at clear to give to my grandson. At the end a message came up and seems to be stuck there concerning the TPM.I want the TPM to be cleared so he can enter his own information, but it seems to be stuck and wont budge. It...
  8. TPM - Clearing the TPM and restarting still has "clear TPM" highlight

TPM - Clearing the TPM and restarting still has "clear TPM" highlight: Lenovo Yoga Laptop Windows 10 - Build 17134 Cleared all BIOS settings and supervisor password. Log in with local admin account. open TPM.MSC Click "clear TPM". no errors or anything pop up. Press F9 when the PC restarts to clear the TPM. Once the machine reboots, I...
  9. Clearing TPM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clearing TPM: I ha system image backup and am now resetting my Windows 10 laptop so it can be returned for a warranty repair. Is it ok to clear the TPM and will this be restored to my laptop when I restore the system image backup? Many thanks...
  10. Clearing TPM question

Clearing TPM question: So My laptop keeps moaning at me about there being an issue with my tpm firmware. I have contacted HP and they said it is fine and as long as I have latest BIOS its ok. As part of the windows guidance it says after the "tpm update", clear the tpm. I would like to try this as...