Windows 10: I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?

Discus and support I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The link is the following link which was sent to me by email please do not click this link:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MoeBachrouch, Feb 22, 2021.

1. I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?

The link is the following link which was sent to me by email please do not click this link:

http://c1test.ir/forwardsy.php?utm_source=google&utm_medium=adwords&utm_campaign=vegl

I use Chrome and Windows 10, with Defender and the free version of Malwarebytes. Nothing was detected or warned against.

What should I do? Is this link dangerous?

:)

MoeBachrouch, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Frank1 Win User

Junk email

When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it?
    Thanks, Frank

Frank1, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Feb 22, 2021
  4. I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?

Outlook 2016 Spam Email

Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

You need to mark it as "Not Junk".

Instructions:

Source Mark an email message as not junk

This is for Outlook 2010, I presume it is the same or similar for Outlook 2016.

DavidPostill, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?

1. I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do? - Similar Threads - clicked suspicious link

2. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do?: Everytime when i start my laptop it wont turn on. When i turn it on and the screen is loading the bluescreen pops out and it says. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO . When i searched It up on youtube it should be loading 0%-100% but for me there isnt any loading thing. The laptop just...
  3. What should i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should i do?: When I start my laptop for the first time during the day my screen stays black. So, i press and hold the shut down the power button. Sometimes, it takes multple tries of opening my laptops and shutting down again until the screen finally opens. However yesterday at night, I...
  4. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: So, this email was sent to me recently along with some of my used passwords. ALSO, This is what worries me, it had a picture of MY desktop. I had luckily factory reset my pc a day or two after this image was taken. Keep in mind this picture was taken a few weeks ago. One of...
  5. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: I am starting a course in cybersecurity and I was downloading kali linux operating system to my laptop and the screen of the virtual machine turned black. I am using windows 10, version 21H2OS Build 19044.2251...
  6. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do?: Starting WSUS Offline Update v. 12.0 at 17:36:44.12... Checking user's privileges... Determining system's properties... Determining Windows licensing info... Found Microsoft Windows version: 6.3.9600.17085 w63 x64 enu Found Microsoft Windows Software Licensing Management Tool...
  7. Clicked on a malacious link, what should I do next?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clicked on a malacious link, what should I do next?: • Clicked the link in incognito mode• Ran disk scan, third party malware scan and sfc scannow• The page shows DNS not found error• Windows 10 insider dev 21390.2025• Disconnected internet and closed tab• Changed Google password• Chrome• Business...
  8. What I should do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What I should do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/
  9. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do?: My icons on taskbar magically disappeared, and not microphone, sound and that icons, but Google, file explorer etc.. Then I wanted to see if rebooting it will resolve the problem. Pressed shutdown, then restart. And now it says "Getting Windows ready, dont turn of you...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652