Windows 10: I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...

Discus and support I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything that I can find on the net but have been unable to reconnect to the "forgotten" network. There must be something that I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DickWebb1, Apr 15, 2023.

1. DickWebb1 Win User

I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...

I have tried everything that I can find on the net but have been unable to reconnect to the "forgotten" network. There must be something that I'm not doing right.

:)

DickWebb1, Apr 15, 2023

2. Forget a WiFi Network

Hi Jess,

Windows 10 saves a list of Wi-Fi networks you connect to along with their passwords and other settings. If you want to manage or delete a certain network, just follow the steps provided below:

• Type Settings on the search box.
    • Click Network & Internet.
    • Click Wi-Fi on the left pane of the Network & Internet window.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Select the network name and click Forget.

Note: Since you can't remember the network name you've connected with, you can consider forgetting all saved Wi-Fi networks on your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, Apr 15, 2023
  3. Kerynn Win User
    Windows won't forget WiFi network

I have 3 old Wifi networks that I want to get rid of in the list of networks. All devices show them in the WiFi list and when i click Forget, they come right back. When I go to Manage networks in Settings, they're not there, but still show in the list on every device. How can I get rid of them?

Windows Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
    The first image is the list of networks. I want to remove the Blackwellhome ones. The second is obviously the Manage Networks in Settings.

I clicked on forget this network on my home network.  Now it doesn't show up in my... 351836d1637164786t-windows-wont-forget-wifi-network-networks1.jpg

I clicked on forget this network on my home network.  Now it doesn't show up in my... 351837d1637164869t-windows-wont-forget-wifi-network-networks2.jpg

Kerynn, Apr 15, 2023
  4. I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...

1. I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my... - Similar Threads - clicked forget network

2. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks: I'm trying to connect to my Wifi at home, except the network doesn't show up on the list of available networks to connect to. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Z510 running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3031. The network is there, and it works just fine, on my phone...
  3. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks: I'm trying to connect to my Wifi at home, except the network doesn't show up on the list of available networks to connect to. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Z510 running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3031. The network is there, and it works just fine, on my phone...
  4. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet network adapter doesn't show up on my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet network adapter doesn't show up on my windows: Hello, I downloaded windows 11 from a while ago and I encountered a problem with my Ethernet network adapter, but after some attempts it was resolved automatically. since yesterday suddenly, the internet has been completely stopped from my computer for no reason and the...
  6. I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...: I have tried everything that I can find on the net but have been unable to reconnect to the "forgotten" network. There must be something that I'm not doing right....
  7. I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...

I clicked on forget this network on my home network. Now it doesn't show up in my...: I have tried everything that I can find on the net but have been unable to reconnect to the "forgotten" network. There must be something that I'm not doing right....
  8. My network doesn't show in the "available networks" tab

My network doesn't show in the "available networks" tab: Hello, im not very computer savvy so I apologize if i lack the exact details, but since yesterday, my computer has disconnected from my usual network and now when i try to look for it on my pc, it just wont appear. The network adapter seems to work considering my neighbors'...
  9. Random Devices showing up on my home network.

Random Devices showing up on my home network.: I am hoping this question will be a quick answer from a techy who has more knowledge about this kind of thing than I do, I have weird devices showing up on my private home network and I have had some pretty bad things happen to me before from something similar so I am still...
  10. Home Network Computers Not Showing Up

Home Network Computers Not Showing Up: I have my laptop and PC connected to the same network for file sharing, however my PC refuses to show up the network even when opening the network tab from the PC itself, even though it does show the laptop. While trying to fix this problem, someone recommended doing a...