Windows 10: I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard...

Discus and support I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ...Now there's a sound that I get when I open a browser for the first time after I boot. [MEDIA] By the way, said sound appears to be Speech On or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aja675, Aug 5, 2016.

1. aja675 Win User

I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard...

...Now there's a sound that I get when I open a browser for the first time after I boot.

By the way, said sound appears to be Speech On or Speech Sleep.

:)

aja675, Aug 5, 2016

2. While trying to open something in my gmail account, a box pops up saying I have to get a new app

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. From when you are facing this issue? Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

2. Which browser are you using to open Gmail account?

3. Did you try using different browser and check?

I request you to provide the screenshot of the error message you are getting.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Revert to us with the requested information, will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 5, 2016
  3. While trying to open something in my gmail account, a box pops up saying I have to get a new app

When trying to open something in my gmail account a box pops up saying I have to get a new app. Don't understand the message.

Original title : Window 10

ABDALLAHBEY, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard...

1. I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard... - Similar Threads - clicked something while

2. I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.: I did something on my keyboard accidentally and now my mouse is moving in very short strokes. I have to lift it and move it many times just to get it across the screen. I went to the mouse settings and moved cursor speed all the way to fast but it hasn't changed. I'm not sure...
  3. I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.: I did something on my keyboard accidentally and now my mouse is moving in very short strokes. I have to lift it and move it many times just to get it across the screen. I went to the mouse settings and moved cursor speed all the way to fast but it hasn't changed. I'm not sure...
  4. I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My keyboard is randomly spamming ---------- for no reason whenever i try to type something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is randomly spamming ---------- for no reason whenever i try to type something.: Hi! im just playing roblox with my friend and for some random reason when i try to type something it randomly spams ------------------------------- for literally no reason. i got some help frm my father and he restarted it. it kinda worked ut cameback few minuets later. and...
  6. My keyboard is randomly spamming ---------- for no reason whenever i try to type something.

My keyboard is randomly spamming ---------- for no reason whenever i try to type something.: Hi! im just playing roblox with my friend and for some random reason when i try to type something it randomly spams ------------------------------- for literally no reason. i got some help frm my father and he restarted it. it kinda worked ut cameback few minuets later. and...
  7. I disabled my monitor while trying to fix resolution it's an older monitor and I tried to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my monitor while trying to fix resolution it's an older monitor and I tried to...: Old monitor got disabled and I need a way to re-enable it or I have no way of using the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-my-monitor-while-trying-to-fix/7554ba66-7f7a-4325-8f7c-fb8f6f3a9272
  8. I disabled my monitor while trying to fix resolution it's an older monitor and I tried to...

I disabled my monitor while trying to fix resolution it's an older monitor and I tried to...: Old monitor got disabled and I need a way to re-enable it or I have no way of using the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-my-monitor-while-trying-to-fix/7554ba66-7f7a-4325-8f7c-fb8f6f3a9272
  9. Is something wrong with my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is something wrong with my keyboard?: I can't write anything at all anywhere, but for some reason the fn + F shortcuts still work though. The problem started when i needed to write the password to my wifi where i just kept typing but nothing appeared, so i thought i'd write it on a note pad then copy it but i...
  10. While trying to open my notifications I accidentally clicked on this little thing that's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While trying to open my notifications I accidentally clicked on this little thing that's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FORXLOL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kn9unh/while_trying_to_open_my_notifications_i/