Windows 10: I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard...

Discus and support I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ...Now there's a sound that I get when I open a browser for the first time after I boot. [MEDIA] By the way, said sound appears to be Speech On or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aja675, Aug 5, 2016.

1. aja675 Win User

I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard...

...Now there's a sound that I get when I open a browser for the first time after I boot.

By the way, said sound appears to be Speech On or Speech Sleep.

:)

aja675, Aug 5, 2016

2. While trying to open something in my gmail account, a box pops up saying I have to get a new app

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. From when you are facing this issue? Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

2. Which browser are you using to open Gmail account?

3. Did you try using different browser and check?

I request you to provide the screenshot of the error message you are getting.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Revert to us with the requested information, will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 5, 2016
  3. While trying to open something in my gmail account, a box pops up saying I have to get a new app

When trying to open something in my gmail account a box pops up saying I have to get a new app. Don't understand the message.

Original title : Window 10

ABDALLAHBEY, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard...

1. I clicked on something while trying to fix my keyboard... - Similar Threads - clicked something while

2. How can i fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i fix my keyboard?: Hi my keyboard has been fine for a long time and i also have this issue with other keybosards. Sometimes it will type random letters, open tabs, close tabs etc like it his thinking i am inputting keyboard shortcuts like alt f4. This is very odd and i have tried tro...
  3. I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....: And am trying to follow instructions from your website but cannot find the Connect button on the underside of the device . Where is that??? I am trying to follow these directions: Help Please!! I have two of these keyboards, one for home, one for work and they both...
  4. how do i fix: i have to repeated click on something to select it. might take 6-10 clicks...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i fix: i have to repeated click on something to select it. might take 6-10 clicks...: i have to repeated click on something to select it. might take 6-10 clicks for something to "select" .. just keeps popping back off the best example of this happens in mahjong... :) or... i select a file - one click only - and instead, of just selecting it, the file...
  5. something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound

something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound: Hello. i have a 3 channel dolby atmos soundbar connected to HDMI to PC. I have a 2 separate window installation on seperate hard drive. one is main drive run on latest release preview build, other one run on latest fast ring, both have latest intel drivers installed....
  6. something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound

something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound: Please help, i have Asus ROG GL-553VW and OS build - 17134.165 and i bought Dolby atoms but it's not working. I tried to update my drivers still no effect. Please help...
  7. Cannot click while pressing keyboard key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot click while pressing keyboard key: From a few months ago I realized that I cannot click while I press any key of the keyboard. I don't know why but I'm really feeling bad while playing game on PC, because I cannot click while moving. I tried to edit registry because the setting was removed on some update,...
  8. My computer freezes when I try to install something

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer freezes when I try to install something: So, basicly, today I wanted to update my game called Fortnite, and when it was installing, i was just watching some YouTube, and then all of a sudden, my computer froze, and all I could do is move my mouse... Nothing was responding, Ctrl+Alt+Del didn't work ect.. So I...
  9. Something is hijacking my mouse and keyboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something is hijacking my mouse and keyboard: It all started when my cousin says her laptop goes crazy like when you use mouse or keyboard, the keys don't work as intended like sometimes the "something" intentionally enters the wrong output and then sometimes it bootloops. I looked online and saw some very interesting...
  10. How Can I Fix My Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Fix My Keyboard?: I have a wireless keyboard, with new batteries and after being out of the city for 2 months, it suddenly decided not to work - no key works! I checked settings, but everything looked o.k. What can I do to restore the keys operating again? 111503