Windows 10: I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed

Discus and support I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SavedByHisMercy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SavedByHisMercy, Jul 16, 2020.

1. I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed

/u/SavedByHisMercy, Jul 16, 2020

2. mods for Minecraft

I have some mods on my PC running Windows 10. I downloaded them for Minecraft through the twitch app. However, when I start up, Minecraft sometimes doesn’t respond so I have to minimize it. What causes the issue, my PC or the twitch app?

Valery Kaz, Jul 16, 2020
  3. mods for Minecraft

Hi Valery,

If you download mods, you endanger the game because it can stop working properly. Your game may be safe only if you download in-game modifications created by the same developer as Minecraft.

So, I recommend that you uninstall the game completely and reinstall without the mods. This operation will allow the game to work properly and return performance and standard state.

Martin Jenkinss, Jul 16, 2020
  4. I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed

Minecraft not responding when loading mods I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed :(

Hi Deepika, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried to do step 1 but I didn't download minecraft from the windows app store because its not there, I got it from the minecraft website. I ran the Troubleshooter anyways and it did nothing.

About step 2; I have the latest version of minecraft but the mods usually run different versions of minecraft.

I did see tho, that there is a windows 10 version of minecraft on the windows store, does this mean that normal minecraft is not compatible or slow on windows 10 and I need to buy the other version?

I did find some updates for windows and I updated, but nothing seems to have changed with the minecraft situation.

also, could it possibly be lagging and closing because it doesn't have enough ram access? Because my laptop is only 2.00 GB.

Ebo's Da name :3, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed

1. I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed - Similar Threads - clicked wrong button

2. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  3. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  5. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  6. I cannot click while moving walking and running in minecraft.

I cannot click while moving walking and running in minecraft.: For last week I have not been able to run around and attack mobs and survive in minecraft because I can no longer click at same time as running or walking! I have looked at a similar question to mine and it didn't help at all. I've read through minecraft help and there is...
  7. Minecraft download button deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft download button deactivated: I wanted to install minecraft windows 10 edition in my laptop so i tried to download it, but i cant click the download button because the button is deactivated. Can you help me? the colour of the button is gray, and if i want to click it, my mouse changes to kind of "stop"...
  8. Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimj0808 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzoaey/hi_im_fairly_new_to_pcs_but_ive_been_trying_to/
  9. Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge: [ATTACH] I am trying to download a mod for Minecraft. I am not super good with technology but I was following a youtube video. It was going all great until I had to open Java which should've installed. When opening the java thing, it should've come up with a forge thing to...
  10. Minecraft Mods

Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...