Windows 10: I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing.

Discus and support I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG] Keep getting this message despite restarting / reinstalling a bunch of times. I even had problems installing in the first place. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by boohollieboo, Jan 4, 2019.

1. I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing.

I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing. [​IMG]

Keep getting this message despite restarting / reinstalling a bunch of times. I even had problems installing in the first place.

Can you help??

:)

boohollieboo, Jan 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 4, 2019
  3. automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 4, 2019
  4. I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing.

internet keeps dropping, says DNS error

Ok my internet line keeps dropping randomly every time I play a game, surf the web, etc. I do not know whats going on ISP changed the modem says it could be my router. I have never touched my router after doing the tomato firmware change, this is getting frustrating, any suggestions?

Things I have tried:
    Restarting modem and router
    Changing Modem
    Restarting modem from ISP(called them)

-1nf1n1ty-, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing.

1. I cloud error 0000605. Keeps saying needs repairing. - Similar Threads - cloud error 0000605

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  4. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  6. I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...

I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  7. I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows

Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows: Every few days I need to reactivate Windows. I have purchased an authentic copy from Microsoft but I still get asked. I am able to get it to activate through the troubleshoot option but it still asks me every few days...
  9. What is going on with Word????? It keeps saying error and needs repair and cutting off my...

What is going on with Word????? It keeps saying error and needs repair and cutting off my...: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-going-on-with-word-it-keeps-saying-error/db876a75-8a06-4614-9a2b-91b8dd90d377
  10. I Need Another Cloud Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Need Another Cloud Drive: Greetings, Everyone. I am running short on storage space, I've used the disk cleaner that comes with the windows ten, its basically useless since I have used it so much and it still has loads of Storage used. I was thinking of a cloud drive that appears like OneDrive on file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud windows installation error 0000605