Windows 10: i-cloud

Discus and support i-cloud in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get my icloud e-mail account to work on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CalvinBayne, Feb 11, 2019.

1. i-cloud

How do I get my icloud e-mail account to work on windows 10?

:)

CalvinBayne, Feb 11, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Feb 11, 2019
  4. rocaw Win User

i-cloud

cloud history

Hi LeoRoach,

Before I can suggest any troubleshooting steps, can you please clarify what do you mean when you said clearing the cloud history? Are you pertaining to the browsing history of the web browser that you’re using? Kindly explain further so that I can suggest
    the proper solution for your concern.

We’ll wait for your response.

Bob

rocaw, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

i-cloud

1. i-cloud - Similar Threads - cloud

2. The cloud is back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The cloud is back: 1st issue First, I removed the Microsoft cloud (one drive) from my computer setting/ remove app. I signed up to Microsoft account for skype and Windows Defender support – I do not want any clouds. Now the cloud is back. And it has stolen two of my documents how do I...
  3. Cloud Gaming is here, so why was Clustered Processing skipped ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cloud Gaming is here, so why was Clustered Processing skipped ?: Ok so as we see the next bus stop in the gaming industry is cloud gaming , where the whole thing is rendered over the cloud yet you just get to play it using a video stream . The surprise is that this comes as a direct hit to all those GPU manufacturers and rig makers where...
  4. How to customize the side bar in Explorer (determine which cloud services appear and in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to customize the side bar in Explorer (determine which cloud services appear and in...: Dear community, my current side bar looks as follows: [ATTACH] I have already found a way how I can remove "Create Cloud Files": https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/remove-creative-cloud-files-file-explorer-sidebar/ However, with every update of Adobe XD it appears...
  5. error message when trying to install google cloud print to PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when trying to install google cloud print to PC: I get the following message when trying to install google cloud print to my windows PC: "the installer encountered and error 0x80070704; The specified port is unknown". Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you!...
  6. Microsoft Unboxed: Technology and the Cloud in Manufacturing Ep. 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Technology and the Cloud in Manufacturing Ep. 9: Microsoft Unboxed Episode 9 reveals how technology and the cloud transform manufacturing in food production. Colleen’s story this week covers Tetra Pak, a manufacturing resource that connects packaging lines to the cloud and identifies supply chain maintenance needs across...
  7. In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally.

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally.: In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally, or after SafeSearch and Cloud Search are turned on after the card is turned off, the switches are turned off or not functioning anymore....
  8. Power Driver State Failure When using Adobe Creative cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Driver State Failure When using Adobe Creative cloud: I'm not sure when it started because I went a long time without using adobe creative cloud applications but recently whenever I launch one I get a BSOD saying power driver state failure. I have tried everything I can think of 1. Resetting my Bios 2. Updating drivers 3....
  9. Cannot add OneDrive Cloud account in Foxit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add OneDrive Cloud account in Foxit: [img] I am only having this problem (so far) with Foxit PDF Reader I have checked my One Drive sign in details --- they are OK. 129515
  10. About windows store cloud save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About windows store cloud save.: Does windows store have cloud save? I want to make sure that so i can delete my asphalt 9 and may be i can install it in the future without losing any things. I 've already log in to my microsoft account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Asus E406M M.2 SSD disable