Windows 10: I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

Discus and support I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know what I did but I tried getting space and I deleted Microsoft store and Alienware command center. Ive looked at all those videos on how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackBailey3, Nov 16, 2019.

1. I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

I dont know what I did but I tried getting space and I deleted Microsoft store and Alienware command center. Ive looked at all those videos on how to reinstall but when I reinstall it just completely crashes. I have tried to reset it to where it feels like I just got a new computer but when I do it says there was a problem resetting this pc. How can I fix this?

:)

JackBailey3, Nov 16, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Nov 16, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

1. I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it - Similar Threads - completely messed computer

2. My Windows 11 Laptop is completely messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Laptop is completely messed up.: Hello.Let me explain how my problem began and then the actual problem it's self of course.So a couple of hours ago I tried to install Microsoft Teams, and I kept getting an error and it was completely unable to be installed. I googled it multiple times, stumbling upon answers...
  3. My sound driver or something is completely messed up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sound driver or something is completely messed up.: I about had it with this laptop of mine. All because of the stupid inconvenient sounds. Don't know if it is the driver or what is it.List of problem:1. Cannot use mic simultaneously- This happens mainly with my earbuds with a connected mic. Most of the time the mic doesn't...
  4. My sound driver or something is completely messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound driver or something is completely messed up.: I about had it with this laptop of mine. All because of the stupid inconvenient sounds. Don't know if it is the driver or what is it.List of problem:1. Cannot use mic simultaneously- This happens mainly with my earbuds with a connected mic. Most of the time the mic doesn't...
  5. My Brightness and Colours are completely messed up

My Brightness and Colours are completely messed up: So I basically uninstalled my graphics driver, rebooted my computer which then reinstalled my drivers. This then came with some issues. Firstly, the colors on my screen look completely washed out and are very dull things such as the background, chrome,etc. Also, my brightness...
  6. Computers time completely messed up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computers time completely messed up.: Good afternoon, Since yesterday Ive been having some serious problems with my date and time. At the moment syncing my date and time is taking my computer clock back to 1992, and when I manually change the time back to the current date it seems to all be normal until I load...
  7. Complete Mess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Mess: Hey guys I have some troubles with my laptop. I rebootet windows 10 and after that when I tried to sign in it said Other User but I had no login details. So i followed this youtube tutorial https://youtu.be/nn4B75ZgngI but i forgot to set a password. And now when I try to...
  8. My audio and mic are completely messed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My audio and mic are completely messed up.: Okay, so ever since I have gotten this laptop, I have had a problem where at random points, audio from one application would sound like echoy, and just not as good of quality, I don't know exactly explain it. Usually, if it was in a voice call like on Discord, I would just...
  9. My Audio and Microphone are completely mess up.

My Audio and Microphone are completely mess up.: Okay, so ever since I have gotten this laptop, I have had a problem where at random points, audio from one application would sound like echoy, and just not as good of quality, I don't know exactly explain it. Usually, if it was in a voice call like on Discord, I would just...
  10. Windows 10 Completely Messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Completely Messed up my PC: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and it seems to off completely messed it up. Basically, the start menu won't open, i cant get to where I can go back, and task manager won't open without crashing, and several other things are messed up. My PC is an...