Windows 10: I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.

Discus and support I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says. I completely uninstalled Microsoft Store, and I should probably get it back. I tried Option Two, here... no luck. This was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ghot, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Ghot Win User

I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.

Like the title says. I completely uninstalled Microsoft Store, and I should probably get it back.
    I tried Option Two, here... no luck. This was the result...

Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back. [​IMG]

I used Revo Uninstaller, and the Revo scan the registry as well. Is there any way to get Microsoft Store back, w/o doing an In-Place Upgrade?
    I don't have OneDrive or a Microsoft account either.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back. - Similar Threads - completely uninstalled microsoft

2. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  3. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  4. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled Microsoft Store: I recently ran a script on PC that removes all pre-installed applications in Windows installation. But it also uninstalled the Microsoft store. I want it back. I have restored the system to factory state, but the store is still missing. Is there anything I can do to get the...
  5. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Microsoft Store: I recently ran a script on PC that removes all pre-installed applications in Windows installation. But it also uninstalled the Microsoft store. I want it back. I have restored the system to factory state, but the store is still missing. Is there anything I can do to get the...
  6. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back

I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back: I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back. I tried everything like poweshell etc. It doesnt work at all. When I open my applications there isnt Microsoft Store. Is there any client which I can download and install the Microsoft...
  8. Help? I uninstalled Microsoft Store and can't get it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? I uninstalled Microsoft Store and can't get it back?: so the problem is pretty simple, I uninstalled Microsoft Store by accident along with other things like microsoft word by accident when i reset my PC. i've been trying various solutions throughout the months like running powershell but it doesn't work. Could anyone help me?...
  9. Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself

Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself: I reset microsoft store because it was giving me errors when trying to install apps, now it wont let me open it. It still comes up when I search for it in the start menu, but in Apps and Features, it's not there anymore, and I can't reinstall it through powershell. What...
  10. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"