Windows 10: I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale

Discus and support I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale. Now it doesn't even have the drivers to get it to down load windows where do I get these drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevie the great, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale

I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale. Now it doesn't even have the drivers to get it to down load windows where do I get these drivers.

:)

stevie the great, Feb 15, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Computer stuff for sale.

oh I'm not interesting in any of the items personally, I was just suggesting listing starting prices on each individual item, in my experience I've found that it is more welcoming to interested parties if they see a starting price

carry on and GL with your sale *Smile I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale :)

nflesher87, Feb 15, 2020
  4. I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale

Wiping computer

Your report suggests that your installation has suffered some damage which prevents Windows from doing a reset. In such stubborn cases I would do this:

1. Create a new media installation disk:

Windows 10 herunterladen
    2. Run setup.exe on this disk.
    It would wipe everything, including your data and all applications.

Frederik Long, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale

1. I completely wiped my computer in prep for sale - Similar Threads - completely wiped computer

2. Complete Wipe Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete Wipe Restart Loop: Okay, so it was possibly my own fault for this. But here’s what happened.I have my sisters old laptop. I was going to do a fresh restart— wipe all personal files and such. I got past the region, timezone, keyboard set up. But then I had for force shut it down because I didn’t...
  3. How to completely wipe a company computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely wipe a company computer: I left the company I was working at a year ago. While cleaning out my closet, I found the old laptop they gave me, and realized they never asked for it back. I tried wiping it through the standard shift+power, restart, troubleshoot, reset, remove all files, but when I booted...
  4. How to completely wipe a company computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to completely wipe a company computer: I left the company I was working at a year ago. While cleaning out my closet, I found the old laptop they gave me, and realized they never asked for it back. I tried wiping it through the standard shift+power, restart, troubleshoot, reset, remove all files, but when I booted...
  5. So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...: So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my windows 10 does it completely wipe off my computer as well...
  6. Windows Update Completely Wiped my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Completely Wiped my PC: When I updated my Windows PC, all my files disappeared, all my settings got reset, and my PC got reset to default all across the board. Now I need a way to restore what I had on it. I had a file history backup, bit File History wasn't detecting my backup, so I had to manually...
  7. Complete reset/wipe of laptop

Complete reset/wipe of laptop: Hi i have a Windows 10 hp laptop that i have recently replaced, and wish to fully take back to factory settings for then to set up again as a second usable laptop. i have always had problems with freezing etc. I wish to do a complete and full clear and reset. my query is...
  8. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.: My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously. The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since...
  9. Automatic Update Completely Wiped My Laptop

Automatic Update Completely Wiped My Laptop: Last night, there was an automatic update on my laptop. When I woke up this morning, there was a message informing me that I needed to install an operating system. Which should not be the case, because I ALREADY HAD WINDOWS 10. After that message, my computer attempted to...
  10. Prep for Donating My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Prep for Donating My Computer: What can I do to protect myself before donating my computer? *Smile 48195