Windows 10: i consistently get a bluescreen when i use my d-link dwr-171

Discus and support i consistently get a bluescreen when i use my d-link dwr-171 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I want to use the internet with my dongle, it will bluescreen the system and restart and dothe same thing. One in ten times, the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HamishRosie, Oct 2, 2020.

1. i consistently get a bluescreen when i use my d-link dwr-171

Every time I want to use the internet with my dongle, it will bluescreen the system and restart and dothe same thing. One in ten times, the computer will, for whatever reason, let me use the internet, but when I use it on discord, it will allow me to talk for 15 seconds and then drop out for another 15 seconds over and over. I previously had a tp-link archer t2u dongle, but it was doing the same thing. I have a dmp file but I'm not too sure on how to upload it

:)

HamishRosie, Oct 2, 2020
  2. auggy Win User

Windows 10 blocks D-Link disk to load DWA 171 - HELP!!!

Also, you could try the DWA-171 drivers from the following link :

http://support.dlink.ca/FAQView.aspx?f=9j7emhI3...

Also, you could try just installing just the drivers and let Windows handle the connection rather than the D-Link utility.

auggy, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Ali_628 Win User
    Windows 10 problems in connecting to the D- Link modem

Hello

I have (D-link DWR-910) portable USB modem, I test it with Ubuntu & Linux mint & Mac OS and this worked great!(connecting with WIFI)(so my modem has no problem)

in windows 10 , windows find wifi signal but when i click on the connect button, is writing " connecting " and it takes forever and windows can not connect to the modem with wifi!

• my windows in update
    how can i fix this problem?

Ali_628, Oct 2, 2020
  4. i consistently get a bluescreen when i use my d-link dwr-171

Amarjeet1709, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

i consistently get a bluescreen when i use my d-link dwr-171

1. i consistently get a bluescreen when i use my d-link dwr-171 - Similar Threads - consistently bluescreen link

2. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  3. Updates using 171 GB on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates using 171 GB on PC: Hello EveryoneI have a Pc and I just got the notification that my Storage is almost full even though the last thing I remembered it still having around 200 GB free. After checking it said that 173 GB are temporary files and 171 GB of them are under "Updates". I already tried...
  4. Updates using 171 GB on PC

Updates using 171 GB on PC: Hello EveryoneI have a Pc and I just got the notification that my Storage is almost full even though the last thing I remembered it still having around 200 GB free. After checking it said that 173 GB are temporary files and 171 GB of them are under "Updates". I already tried...
  5. I am unable to connect my phone to phone link on my desktop. I consistently get the...

I am unable to connect my phone to phone link on my desktop. I consistently get the...: I am unable to connect my phone to phone link on my desktop. I consistently get the message "Make sure your device is connected to WiFi". bothe desktopand hone are connected to the same net....
  6. I am unable to connect my phone to phone link on my desktop. I consistently get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect my phone to phone link on my desktop. I consistently get the...: I am unable to connect my phone to phone link on my desktop. I consistently get the message "Make sure your device is connected to WiFi". bothe desktopand hone are connected to the same net....
  7. I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects: So here is the thing. I have a windows 10 PC . It's been running fine for the past couple years: but now I'm getting a weird bluescreen: because it's symptoms are predictable. First my internet disconnects. It doesn't bluescreen while my computer is running though. If I try...
  8. Consistent bluescreening

Consistent bluescreening: My PC has been bluescreening for a few months now on a consistent basis and I was wondering what I could do to see what exactly is wrong. I upgraded to a new motherboard in hopes that it would help fix this issue but sadly, it did not work. Currently, I believe it may have...
  9. When I open a link in email I get asked which browser I want to use

in Browsers and Email
    When I open a link in email I get asked which browser I want to use: Whenever I open a link in email I get asked which browser I want to use. I have selected Explorer as my default browser and I keep checking the box that says "always use this app" It is very frustrating. How do I make Windows 10 understand that I always want to use IE. 33493
  10. Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens

Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens: Firstly Apologies for the double post. I had previously been linked to the performance & maintenance forums while researching my issue. Firstly, I've had no problems with windows 7 ever. Decided to upgrade to Windows 10 last year and used the free upgrade to do it....