Windows 10: I Constantly got driver crashed when playing Sea of Thieves

Discus and support I Constantly got driver crashed when playing Sea of Thieves in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought the game for 3 days now, it went normally on the first day then the second day i got " driver crash and was reset " multiple time a day, i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alexslider, Jan 9, 2021.

1. I Constantly got driver crashed when playing Sea of Thieves

I bought the game for 3 days now, it went normally on the first day then the second day i got " driver crash and was reset " multiple time a day, i did update my driver thru the Device manager and the AMD Software im using, still when i play the game for like 20-30 mins, i got crashed with the same message pop up and i have to update my driver again. Like the previous Driver update got reset and i have to do it again everytime i crashed.

:)

alexslider, Jan 9, 2021

2. Sea of Thieves Crashing issue on Window 10

Hey everyone

I am having issue when starting Sea of Thieves I start the game see the logo goes to black few sec later it crashes the game with no error code I been reinstalling the game multiple time reset the game and following the steps what sea of thieves posted in
    the forums it worked perfectly before the big update this year but now it doesn't work at all I tried playing another game works perfect but sea of thieves doesn't work at all I tried playing insider that works and start but the main build doesn't also updated
    all my drives

FPSRUSSIA70, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 9, 2021
  4. I Constantly got driver crashed when playing Sea of Thieves

Sea of thieves crashing on launch

I am really pissed about that problem, i bought a new PC to play Sea of thieves... but now its not working anymore... i just phoned the Microsoft Support about 2 hours.. and still its crashing on start...

Seems like no one can help

not even the Sea of thieves Insider program is working (same issue)

somebody found a fix for that ? I allready resetet my PC.

RockyMeeks, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

I Constantly got driver crashed when playing Sea of Thieves

1. I Constantly got driver crashed when playing Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Constantly got driver

2. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  3. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  4. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  6. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  7. computer crashed while playing sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer crashed while playing sea of thieves: my Pc has crashed several times while playing sea of thieves. I have done a fresh install of windows and it is still crashing. I ran who crashed on them minidump and got the followingOn Sun 7/4/2021 12:00:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  8. Sea of thieves crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves crashing: On my pc my sea of thieves crashes after about 10 seconds after launch please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-crashing/e1bb1d66-92c5-43b4-8d11-5f6cd5921a84
  9. Sea Of Thieves Crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sea Of Thieves Crashing: Hey Guys just wondering if anyone can assist me in figuring out as to why my game keeps crashing? I am on Windows 10 PC and bought the Xbox game pass and proceeded to download sea of thieves, it worked beautifully and I was playing with my friends on Xbox. however it suddenly...
  10. BSOD Constantly after trying to play Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Constantly after trying to play Sea Of Thieves: Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if I could get a hand with some blue screens I've been having quite often of late.. I've recently taken advantage of the 14 day pass given by Xbox Live to try play Sea of Thieves. I've by far got the best PC out of the group I play...