Windows 10: I could have sworn I used to be able to do this...

Discus and support I could have sworn I used to be able to do this... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK... I am so sick of having to browse back to the folder that I want to save a file to. If I have say... 20 images I wish to save, EVERY time I do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BiggyJ, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BiggyJ Win User

I could have sworn I used to be able to do this...

OK...

I am so sick of having to browse back to the folder that I want to save a file to.

If I have say... 20 images I wish to save, EVERY time I do a "save as", I have to browse back to where the folder I created is at. Sometimes that is four or five levels deep.

Freaking sucks.

How to I set explorer to open the last window that I saved the last image to? (or file, whatever)

Last window is the ONLY resolve I want. I don't want to choose a folder to save to because it could be different every time.

Thanks,
    John

:)

BiggyJ, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 9, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 9, 2019
  4. I could have sworn I used to be able to do this...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I could have sworn I used to be able to do this...

1. I could have sworn I used to be able to do this... - Similar Threads - sworn used able

2. I have a hp stream laptop and I was wondering if I could be able to buy a hard drive for it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp stream laptop and I was wondering if I could be able to buy a hard drive for it...: I bought a hp laptop back in May of this year and I was wondering if I would buy a hard drive for it to have more storage or space to download games?...
  3. I have a hp stream laptop and I was wondering if I could be able to buy a hard drive for it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a hp stream laptop and I was wondering if I could be able to buy a hard drive for it...: I bought a hp laptop back in May of this year and I was wondering if I would buy a hard drive for it to have more storage or space to download games?...
  4. What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able...

What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able...: What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able until reloaded Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-need-to-do-to-visibly-have-photos/d979b93d-8051-4ea2-9b03-955c6dca6c62
  5. What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able...: What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able until reloaded Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-need-to-do-to-visibly-have-photos/d979b93d-8051-4ea2-9b03-955c6dca6c62
  6. What do I need to do to visibly have photos displayed in the preview pane? Use to be able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Will I be able to use a Minecraft account if I have Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I be able to use a Minecraft account if I have Windows 7?: Hello, can I use the account if I have Windows 7? will i be able to play on servers with windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-be-able-to-use-a-minecraft-account-if-i/431b973c-db99-48bc-8966-cfcc0737f6e0
  8. Will I be able to use a Minecraft account if I have Windows 7?

Will I be able to use a Minecraft account if I have Windows 7?: Hello, can I use the account if I have Windows 7? will i be able to play on servers with windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-be-able-to-use-a-minecraft-account-if-i/431b973c-db99-48bc-8966-cfcc0737f6e0
  9. could i have help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    could i have help: I would like to have help with finding a newer CPU that is supported by an Asus P8Z77-M motherboard submitted by /u/The_Mail_Man_110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgn4ty/could_i_have_help/
  10. I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM: I could not be able to post any questions or discussions from past last month ., whenever I tried click on webpage , I get errors [ATTACH]...