Windows 10: I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM

Discus and support I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I could not be able to post any questions or discussions from past last month ., whenever I tried click on webpage , I get errors [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM

I could not be able to post any questions or discussions from past last month ., whenever I tried click on webpage , I get errors

I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS  IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM 0474efea-137f-4694-9bbd-92826112657a?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018

2. New OS VS Technet subscription

I was wondering if there would be a difference to getting a microsoft technet subscription or to just purchase a retail upgrade of win 7 including the latest versions of office?

I am asking as this costs 199.00 vs close to same for Win 7 Ultimate? without including office.

Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

thanks

oldschool83, Oct 1, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 1, 2018
  4. I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM

Microsoft Tech Net Subscribers Club

TECHNET is NO MORE!

I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS  IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM 41mMeBxaG%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just got one myself! I'll be making this all nice later. No time at the moment, but this is obviously for Tech Net Subscribers and will also serve as a place for us to talk about the programs we have available to us as subscribers.

TechNet Subscribers:
    • DanishDevil
    • twilyth
    • bogmali
    • kg4icg
    • niko084
    • qubit
    • erocker
    • rampage
    • Delta6326
    • Wile E
    • Paulieg
    • Binge
    • qubit
    • YinYang.ERROR
    • blkhogan
    • Arctucas
    • t_ski
    • Mindweaver
    MSDN Subscribers:
    • Scrizz

DanishDevil, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM

1. I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM - Similar Threads - ABLE POSTS TECHNET

2. Technet Forums Unreachable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technet Forums Unreachable?: I searched for forums for help with IIS 10 and found some links through Google, but when I visit the site, it seems to be down. I remember being able to access this site a few years ago.Is there another site with IT help that I can...
  3. Technet Forums Unreachable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technet Forums Unreachable?: I searched for forums for help with IIS 10 and found some links through Google, but when I visit the site, it seems to be down. I remember being able to access this site a few years ago.Is there another site with IT help that I can...
  4. Technet Forums Unreachable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I was able to post on HP Community forum but not now?

in Browsers and Email
    I was able to post on HP Community forum but not now?: I signed-in as Wigan and suddenly found that I could no longer post new threads. Each time I try I get the message You do not have sufficient privileges.. I tried several times over two days using Firefox and Vivaldi browsers. Rebooted the router. Created a new user account 1...
  6. Just checking if I am able post

in Browsers and Email
    Just checking if I am able post: The reason this post is here is that I am unable to post on the HP Community forum and I just wanted to check that the problem is not due to my PC. If it appears here then my PC is OK and it may be that their forum is having problems. It was OK earlier when I posted there...
  7. Could not able to turn on Firewall !!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Could not able to turn on Firewall !!!: I tried to restore the firewall settings but getting this error![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-able-to-turn-on-firewall/5795468c-48f1-4b86-b554-3ac698c6d590
  8. I could have sworn I used to be able to do this...

in Windows 10 Support
    I could have sworn I used to be able to do this...: OK... I am so sick of having to browse back to the folder that I want to save a file to. If I have say... 20 images I wish to save, EVERY time I do a "save as", I have to browse back to where the folder I created is at. Sometimes that is four or five levels deep. Freaking...
  9. Could not able to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could not able to print: Hi Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper. Just paper is getting ejected from printer . Please help me to fix this problem...
  10. Not able to post to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to post to Facebook: When I try to post to FB from my desktop the window to which I'm trying to post gets dark then goes away. I switched the PC to my wife's desktop and there are no FB problems, only on my desktop. Any ideas on this one? 79334