Windows 10: I could not find the answer to this anywhere else (I am not pressing tab and the tab button...

Discus and support I could not find the answer to this anywhere else (I am not pressing tab and the tab button... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DanTheMan7313 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DanTheMan7313, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I could not find the answer to this anywhere else (I am not pressing tab and the tab button...

/u/DanTheMan7313, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. W1zzard Win User
    Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Hellopaul Win User

I could not find the answer to this anywhere else (I am not pressing tab and the tab button...

Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

I could not find the answer to this anywhere else (I am not pressing tab and the tab button...

1. I could not find the answer to this anywhere else (I am not pressing tab and the tab button... - Similar Threads - find answer anywhere

2. Pls help, whenever i press the T, Y and Tab button the CTRL button automatically presses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help, whenever i press the T, Y and Tab button the CTRL button automatically presses...: Pls help, whenever i press the T, Y and Tab button the CTRL button automatically presses too, until i tap another key on the keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-whenever-i-press-the-t-y-and-tab-button/77975acf-fd84-4a26-a539-8e4cb38dbc39
  3. Pls help, whenever i press the T, Y and Tab button the CTRL button automatically presses...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help, whenever i press the T, Y and Tab button the CTRL button automatically presses...: Pls help, whenever i press the T, Y and Tab button the CTRL button automatically presses too, until i tap another key on the keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-whenever-i-press-the-t-y-and-tab-button/77975acf-fd84-4a26-a539-8e4cb38dbc39
  4. The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab: Hello,I'm experiencing an issue with Alt+Tab behavior on Microsoft Edge tabs after changing the settings in Alt+Tab Window under Settings > System > Multitasking > All Tabs in Windows 11. Specifically, the tabs aren't switching when I press Alt+Tab. Has anyone else...
  5. The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab

The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab: Hello,I'm experiencing an issue with Alt+Tab behavior on Microsoft Edge tabs after changing the settings in Alt+Tab Window under Settings > System > Multitasking > All Tabs in Windows 11. Specifically, the tabs aren't switching when I press Alt+Tab. Has anyone else...
  6. accidentally deleted whole Bluetooth tab in device manager and but i cant find it anywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally deleted whole Bluetooth tab in device manager and but i cant find it anywhere...: i watched so many tutorials to fix it but none of them worked and I can't find the driver in the ASUS website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-whole-bluetooth-tab-in-device/d5c09afc-e768-43eb-8131-f62279fd95c4
  7. accidentally deleted whole Bluetooth tab in device manager and but i cant find it anywhere...

accidentally deleted whole Bluetooth tab in device manager and but i cant find it anywhere...: i watched so many tutorials to fix it but none of them worked and I can't find the driver in the ASUS website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-whole-bluetooth-tab-in-device/d5c09afc-e768-43eb-8131-f62279fd95c4
  8. Tab Button down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Button down?: I know it is possible to Tab right as when selecting something and pressing tab would select the next thing+ you can also Tab left with Shift + Tab to select the thing before.but is there a way to select a row bellow? as in Tab + Down or Tab + Up?...
  9. I cannot find the WiFi tab anywhere in my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot find the WiFi tab anywhere in my Windows 10 laptop: Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am posting this to ask guidance regarding what should I do as I am not able to connect to hotspot networks from my laptop. Basically I went to the network place in the bottom right corner of the desktop where the available networks are generally shown...
  10. cursor freezes whenever I type anywhere and is unmovable until I press alt + tab?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor freezes whenever I type anywhere and is unmovable until I press alt + tab?: My laptops been acting strangely since the update but one thing that's been most annoying is whenever I type anywhere I have to press alt + tab to get my cursor to move again otherwise it stays frozen in place. Oh update I learned while typing this out rn is that I can also...