Windows 10: I could not install window in my dell laptop

Discus and support I could not install window in my dell laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i tried to install windows 10 on my laptop but windows could not install in my laptop i tried to clean my hard drive clean command also not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PratikLamichhane, Apr 2, 2020.

1. I could not install window in my dell laptop

i tried to install windows 10 on my laptop but windows could not install in my laptop i tried to clean my hard drive clean command also not working

:)

PratikLamichhane, Apr 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Install a Windows on Dell laptop

I've bought a Dell laptop with some branded crap preinstalled in its Windows 10 OEM. It's Inspiron 7559 and I wanted to get a real Windows 10 Pro system, since Arch (the system I hoped to use on daily basis) doesn't yet play well with its HDPI screen. And well it just stopped booting after some reboots

So I took the media creation tool from Microsoft and made a bootable USB stick which does indeed boot on my Dell, but it just can't install Windows 10, here is what happens:

I enter all the prerequisites, choose the partitions etc. It starts to install and... just stuck on the getting files ready for whatever (67%)

The solution is obviously Forums

But I just can't get the steps.

I've tried the solution suggested by Intel forums to no avail. I've also tried installing newest Ubuntu with similar results. It seems that Dell sold me a brick.

• What exact "Intel Drivers" shall I get extracted to my boot USB stick? Am I supposed to search the internet for them?
    • What is a "Data Partition" and why should I format it?
    • Where is the button to load the additional drivers that I got from internet?
    • How am I supposed to update the BIOS if I don't have a Windows PC?

rostamn739, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Josie23 Win User

I could not install window in my dell laptop

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

I could not install window in my dell laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

I could not install window in my dell laptop

1. I could not install window in my dell laptop - Similar Threads - install window dell

2. How to install installsight.dll on window 7 on my Dell laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install installsight.dll on window 7 on my Dell laptop?: I can't update to window 10 anymore because installsight.dll is missing from my computer. I been on window 7 since 2017. I need to update to window 10 as soon as possible....
  3. Accidentally installed windows server 2019 on my Dell Laptop

Accidentally installed windows server 2019 on my Dell Laptop: Hello,Yesterday I accidentally installed a windows server 2019 on my laptop running on Windows 11.When I turn on the computer it takes me to the windows sever:I restarted the computer then manage to get hereI downloaded a Windows 10 ISO file and saved it on a external drive I...
  4. Is Windows 11 stable to install on my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 stable to install on my dell laptop: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wondering since windows 11 was released on october 5 2021 is windows 11 stable enough now to download and install to my dell laptop. I was also wondering does windows 11 home cause a lot of connection problems issues if you...
  5. Is Windows 11 stable to install on my dell laptop

Is Windows 11 stable to install on my dell laptop: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wondering since windows 11 was released on october 5 2021 is windows 11 stable enough now to download and install to my dell laptop. I was also wondering does windows 11 home cause a lot of connection problems issues if you...
  6. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.: So recently i reseted my laptop because it was slow.I did not make any backup because i didnt want to save any of my files. I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool from another device on a usb stick, I have plugged in the stick in the laptop and it seems like it...
  7. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.: So recently i reseted my laptop because it was slow.I did not make any backup because i didnt want to save any of my files. I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool from another device on a usb stick, I have plugged in the stick in the laptop and it seems like it...
  8. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop: I cannot install MY DELL app in my Inspiron 5567I cannot install MY DELL app in my laptop and it shows it is not compatible with my laptop. I have already updated my windows and logged in with my Microsoft account and still can't be helped. I have reinstalled my windows...
  10. Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened: Further to my thread regarding removing the crapware on my new Dell: https://www.tenforums.com/installatio...-crapware.html I've done a clean install, and want to install some drivers from the Dell web site. I've downloaded the files, but if I try to extract or install...