Windows 10: I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

Discus and support I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not have the the option for cascading windows in my taskbar. Has this been removed? Build# Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kenster2, Dec 21, 2020.

1. kenster2 Win User

I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

I do not have the the option for cascading windows in my taskbar. Has this been removed? Build# Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎16/‎2020 OS build 19042.685 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

kenster2, Dec 21, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Lost windows cascade icons and tiles

Hi Joyce,

In Windows 10, Windows Cascade icon is no longer available in the taskbar due to the Task View feature found beside the Search or Cortana icon. As a workaround, here's how you can cascade windows in Windows 10:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cascade windows.

To undo the cascade:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Undo Cascade all windows.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Dec 21, 2020
  4. I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

Cascade Windows Undo/Off

Hi Mal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft forums.

Undo Cascade Windows option will be available, only if the Windows are already in cascade mode.

I suggest you to open 2 or 3 Windows on the screen. Now go to taskbar and click on Cascade mode.

All the files will be set in a cascade mode now, if you want to scatter the folders like before. You can open the taskbar again and click on
    Undo cascade all Windows.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

1. I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - really cascading feature

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  3. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  4. I really wanted to use this feature on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really wanted to use this feature on PC: You can now use the Xbox Share button feature on Windows 11 PCs too - Neowin Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community Why still not on W10 and straight to W11? submitted by /u/Wicked_Folie [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows cascade feature request

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows cascade feature request: Everyone know about windows cascade on the desktop. most everyone uses Alt. Tab instead. Its more effective.I would like to see something like Windows cascade where all windows minimize to their top portion only where you will only see the name of the window and have the min,...
  6. Could someone suggest a fingerprint reader to use with Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone suggest a fingerprint reader to use with Windows Hello?: submitted by /u/SolidSonicTH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv6uvj/could_someone_suggest_a_fingerprint_reader_to_use/
  7. Suggestion for taskbar feature.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion for taskbar feature.: Hi Team, I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar use small taskbar buttons, if enable this i couldn't see date. Can you please make this work or give me some suggestion. Thanks,...
  8. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  9. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Support
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  10. Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...: I have a new PC that I built, I've built many but this one has me stumped. I have reformatted several times trying different solutions, stripped all unnecessary hardware, tested both sticks of memory and the SSD. The voltage on the PSU 12v rail is a bit low ~11.8v and it...