Windows 10: I couldn't connect to network. There is no WiFi option in the settings. Helpp

Discus and support I couldn't connect to network. There is no WiFi option in the settings. Helpp in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CocoPhoco [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CocoPhoco, Jun 21, 2020.

1. I couldn't connect to network. There is no WiFi option in the settings. Helpp

/u/CocoPhoco, Jun 21, 2020

2. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Jun 21, 2020
  3. brannell Win User
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Varlokkur Win User

I couldn't connect to network. There is no WiFi option in the settings. Helpp

Laptop connects to wifi-sense TWC Wifi network, despite my settings

I have Windows 10 Home, fully updated.

My next-door neighbor rents his cable modem from Time Warner, so there's an open network called TWC Wifi (and also a Cable Wifi). I have never manually connected to this network, and it doesn't show up in my list of "Known networks"--the only 2 networks listed there are my own network and my mother-in-law's. I've turned off Wifi-sense. Yet, virtually every single time I wake my laptop from sleep, I go to load a website and get the login for Time Warner and then notice that my computer is connected to TWC Wifi or Cable Wifi. Again, these are NOT known networks, wifi-sense is turned off... why does my computer still prefer these open networks over my own home network (the router is less than 10 feet away)?

I'm at my wit's end. Is this a bug? Is there any way to set my computer to avoid these SSIDs?

Varlokkur, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

I couldn't connect to network. There is no WiFi option in the settings. Helpp

1. I couldn't connect to network. There is no WiFi option in the settings. Helpp - Similar Threads - couldn't connect network

2. No option at all for connecting to a wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option at all for connecting to a wifi network: there is no option to connect to wifi and i’m so confused to how this has happened, whatever i do it just doesn’t show the wifi option and i’ve genuinely tried everything....
  3. No option at all for connecting to a wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option at all for connecting to a wifi network: there is no option to connect to wifi and i’m so confused to how this has happened, whatever i do it just doesn’t show the wifi option and i’ve genuinely tried everything....
  4. WiFi connection option / Network & Internet Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection option / Network & Internet Settings: WiFi connection option keeps disappearing from Network & Internet settings menu after pc is revived from sleep mode. Only after rebooting pc, does the Wifi connection option manifest itself for connecting to my router. In other words I see options for Status, Dial-up, VPN,...
  5. No WiFi option in Network & Internet settings

No WiFi option in Network & Internet settings: I was having trouble with my WiFi so I saw this magical button called "Network Reset" and I pushed it, because I'm not smart. And it restarted my computer, and I logged back in and saw on my hotbar where WiFi shows up it said "Not connected, no connections available" and I...
  6. Network & Internet Settings - No Connection Options

Network & Internet Settings - No Connection Options: Hi, earlier today my Internet connection suddenly stopped working on my Windows 10 PC. Clicking on the Internet connection button in the bottom right brings up only "Network & Internet settings. Change settings, such as making a connection metred." There is no WiFi or...
  7. couldn't connect my wifi network.

couldn't connect my wifi network.: in my laptop , it always show my wifi netwoek as " hidden network" . when i tried to connect , it response was " couldn't connect to this network" . some times it show my wifi network name , at that time couldn't be connected and my wifi network has disappeared and show as...
  8. No network adapter or WiFi option in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    No network adapter or WiFi option in settings: I cant connect to the Internet with my fresh install on Windows 10,i installed it from a USB stick. There is no network adapter in device manager, when I troubleshoot it just says to insert SIM card its a 2 in 1 laptop. I don't have the option to connect to ether net and I...
  9. No wifi option under 'Network and Internet' settings

No wifi option under 'Network and Internet' settings: Since about Feb 11, 'Wifi' does not appear as an option under Network and Internet Settings. I can connect to my wifi with my printer, but not the scanner component. It worked fine (for years) until Feb 11....
  10. No wifi option available in network settings or network menu

No wifi option available in network settings or network menu: I cannot find an option for connecting to wifi in my network and internet options. I have seen this question posted before and have tried everything said in those. I have tried updating my drivers from device manager but there is no wifi adapted in the options. I have even...