Windows 10: I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ?

Discus and support I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so i need some serious help. My laptop was giving me a blue screen since boot ( wasnt booting to windows directly to blue screen), so i take it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gandalf_on_crack, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ?

Ok so i need some serious help. My laptop was giving me a blue screen since boot ( wasnt booting to windows directly to blue screen), so i take it to the repairman. He formatted it and backed up my files. This was in december. Now, the same thing happened. So he said hell format it again, so i took the liberty of doing that myself. All went well until i ran freshly installed windows and 20 seconds into running windows it just randomly freezes ( completely). My laptop is toshiba qosmio x70 b 10t. I would appreciate it if someone can help me, as im lost what to do...

submitted by /u/gandalf_on_crack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gandalf_on_crack, Jun 5, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 5, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ? :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 5, 2020
  4. I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ?

1. I couldnt find help or r/techsupport so maybe i can find some here ? - Similar Threads - couldnt find help

2. I paid 200 dollars and I can't talk to anyone to get help. maybe some can help here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid 200 dollars and I can't talk to anyone to get help. maybe some can help here.: So for some reason, my Windows 11 key was set to the wrong email and I am unable to into that e-mail as it doesn't exist anymore. So if someone could help me please get the email with my product key I would greatly appreciate it....
  3. I paid 200 dollars and I can't talk to anyone to get help. maybe some can help here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid 200 dollars and I can't talk to anyone to get help. maybe some can help here.: So for some reason, my Windows 11 key was set to the wrong email and I am unable to into that e-mail as it doesn't exist anymore. So if someone could help me please get the email with my product key I would greatly appreciate it....
  4. after opening my laptop long time i couldnt find anything here

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after opening my laptop long time i couldnt find anything here: hello after very long time i opened my laptop i saw the large margins on the screen and somehow it was open then there was nothing on my desktop no saved documents or pictures...
  5. after opening my laptop long time i couldnt find anything here

after opening my laptop long time i couldnt find anything here: hello after very long time i opened my laptop i saw the large margins on the screen and somehow it was open then there was nothing on my desktop no saved documents or pictures...
  6. after opening my laptop long time i couldnt find anything here

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have a Unarc.Dll Error While Installing Games So Maybe Some Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Unarc.Dll Error While Installing Games So Maybe Some Help?: I have a Unarc.Dll Error While Installing Games So Maybe Some Help?And when I open the Administrator: Command Prompt and write the regsvr32 unarc.dll code he keeps telling me that The module "Unarc.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllResisterServer was not found. Make sure...
  8. I have a Unarc.Dll Error While Installing Games So Maybe Some Help?

I have a Unarc.Dll Error While Installing Games So Maybe Some Help?: I have a Unarc.Dll Error While Installing Games So Maybe Some Help?And when I open the Administrator: Command Prompt and write the regsvr32 unarc.dll code he keeps telling me that The module "Unarc.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllResisterServer was not found. Make sure...
  9. Maybe someone here will help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe someone here will help: submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grt5wa/maybe_someone_here_will_help/
  10. COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER: Hey guys, I have a problem. I had dual boot in my computer. Windows was in C and D. Ubuntu was in D but i had replaced my SDD. I want to install my windows again and update my Kubuntu 19.014 to Ubuntu 20.04. How can i do that? Thanks. Note: I tried to boot up with usb but...