Windows 10: I couldnt find my personal files and folders in my C-drive after I did the updates from...

Discus and support I couldnt find my personal files and folders in my C-drive after I did the updates from... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Please, what can I do to recover my files and folders in my "Documents" and "desktop". Also Office 365 Plus including all the emails in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillyAdeleke-Asalu, Jul 5, 2020.

1. I couldnt find my personal files and folders in my C-drive after I did the updates from...

Hi,

Please, what can I do to recover my files and folders in my "Documents" and "desktop". Also Office 365 Plus including all the emails in the Outlook

Thanks

Billy

:)

BillyAdeleke-Asalu, Jul 5, 2020
  2. voronnyc Win User

Windows can't find files after I moved files/folders from C drive to D drive

Because my C drive was rapidly filling up, I had to move many folders from my users account in the C drive to the D drive (using the "Documents" or "Picture" folders. Now Windows is having trouble finding the files/folders that were originally in the C
    drive. It says "Could not find this item. This is no longer located in C:\......" How do I resolve this? Thanks.

voronnyc, Jul 5, 2020
  3. May I delete the files from C drive?

How do I delete the program files directories after copying to the new drive? I like your method better but I can't delete the original folders from my 100gb ssd OS drive...

messyjesse, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I couldnt find my personal files and folders in my C-drive after I did the updates from...

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

I couldnt find my personal files and folders in my C-drive after I did the updates from...

1. I couldnt find my personal files and folders in my C-drive after I did the updates from... - Similar Threads - couldnt find personal

2. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  3. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  4. I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...: I am trying many things to fix But none work help please I am use windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-did-a-takeown-command-on-my-c-drive-and/395f660d-0e4c-4ae7-98cd-5e456d4e58b8
  5. I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...

I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...: I am trying many things to fix But none work help please I am use windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-did-a-takeown-command-on-my-c-drive-and/395f660d-0e4c-4ae7-98cd-5e456d4e58b8
  6. I cannot delete/find a file on my C drive Windows cannot find 'C:\EFT\Uninstall.exe'. Make...

I cannot delete/find a file on my C drive Windows cannot find 'C:\EFT\Uninstall.exe'. Make...: I have a file on my SSD and I can't find it to delete it. Windows shows its taking up space as shown in the attached screen shot. When I click uninstall that message appears. I have tried searching it in file and I cannot find it either. Its an old game I deleted. Can anyone...
  7. My laptop keep removing all my desktop files and i only find my files in C drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep removing all my desktop files and i only find my files in C drive.: HelloI just had this problem last night when i restart or shutdown my laptop, it remove all desktop files and picture including the wallpaper picturesi cannot find my pictures in the files explorer or my vidoes or anything i saved, also it logged me out of all my applications...
  8. I changed my TEMP and TMP folder location from drive C to drive D, and my files slowly gone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I changed my TEMP and TMP folder location from drive C to drive D, and my files slowly gone...: Hello, I'm not really an expert in computer so I really need someone to enlighten me. I have a 120gb SSD as my main drive drive C, and I used a lot of high / intense graphic programs sketchup rendering, photoshop, etc, and sometimes when i used them, i noticed that the temp /...
  9. How can I clean useless folders and files in my C: drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I clean useless folders and files in my C: drive?: I want to clean up my files and noticed there are many folders on the roots of my drive that are useless because they are from software that I uninstalled, and I was thinking some could be also random Windows stuff that has been updated and left behind, so, how could I...
  10. I moved a folder from my document folder on my c drive to a drive with an SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I moved a folder from my document folder on my c drive to a drive with an SD card: my problem is I moved a folder from my document folder on my c drive to a drive with an SD card. the folder moved but not my files in the folder. That folder is empty and it is no longer under my documents folder on my c drive. they are not in my recycle bin. I need to find...