Windows 10: I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...

Discus and support I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my Logitech Smartdock with Surface Pro 2017. I was at the last stage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Agboola Oni, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...

I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my Logitech Smartdock with Surface Pro 2017. I was at the last stage where have got two different 2004 windows 10 version but kept seems not compatible where do I get this ISO file for 2004 Windows Version 10.0.19041.631? This procedure will not accept Versions 10.0.19041.264 and 10.0.19041.1288? I will appreciate if I can get this windows 10 2004 build 10.0.19041.631. My Teams rooms console just quit working I needed to reimage the Surface Pro.Thanks

:)

Agboola Oni, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Berton Win User
    Berton, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown I couldn't find the required windows 10  version to create the right Image for my logitech... :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile I couldn't find the required windows 10  version to create the right Image for my logitech... :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 27, 2021
  4. I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

I couldn't find the required windows 10  version to create the right Image for my logitech... [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

I couldn't find the required windows 10  version to create the right Image for my logitech... [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...

1. I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech... - Similar Threads - couldn't find required

2. how find my windows system image version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how find my windows system image version?: My File History has 3 or 4 versions of my system, i.e. different names for my PC/image/system.How can I find out which is current or best now, and which ones I can delete to release disk storage? Any ideas?...
  3. how find my windows system image version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how find my windows system image version?: My File History has 3 or 4 versions of my system, i.e. different names for my PC/image/system.How can I find out which is current or best now, and which ones I can delete to release disk storage? Any ideas?...
  4. I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...: I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my Logitech Smartdock with Surface Pro 2017. I was at the last stage where have got two different 2004 windows 10 version but kept seems not compatible where do I get this ISO file for 2004 Windows...
  5. I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my logitech...: I couldn't find the required windows 10 version to create the right Image for my Logitech Smartdock with Surface Pro 2017. I was at the last stage where have got two different 2004 windows 10 version but kept seems not compatible where do I get this ISO file for 2004 Windows...
  6. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Windows couldn't find C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe This error keeps coming back to haunt me. Briefly show me how it came to be and how to make it a reality....
  7. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Few days ago i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  8. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows couldn't find...: So this morning i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  9. Couldn't find a partition or create one. Windows PE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couldn't find a partition or create one. Windows PE: As the title says I get this error, I've tried creating and formatting using diskpart but no luck. I know my way round cmd, but honestly, I don't really know what I'm doing, I've tried opening a bunch of logs and access is denied. Any help is appreciated, looks like I'm not...
  10. couldn't find my exe.file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    couldn't find my exe.file: Example: when I tried to download my new turbotax file I got an error message that stated my exe.file was missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-exefile/865f3f30-082b-4f96-bb7a-b0a31e330542