Windows 10: I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help

Discus and support I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help need immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ccr Loo, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Ccr Loo Win User

I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help

Help need immediately

:)

Ccr Loo, Jan 20, 2023
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 20, 2023
  3. my app store of lumia 520 does ask me date and year but it does not work.why?? please help

Hi, EdinahKJ .

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand that the app Store is not working. We're glad to help you!

We suggest you to try these steps:

On your phone

Check that your phone is set to the correct date and time.
    • Select Settings > Time and language >
      Date+time
      (Lumia with Windows Phone 8: Settings >
      date+time
      ).
    • Turn Set date and time automatically to Off, and manually set the current date, time and zone.
    Sync your Microsoft account manually and check its status.
    • Select People > ... > Settings, tap and hold your Microsoft (Outlook) account and select
      Synchronize (Lumia with Windows Phone 8: Settings >email+accounts, tap and hold Microsoft (Windows Live) account and select
      sync).
    • Wait your phone to sync and then continue to the next step.

After performing the steps provided above try to download the app from the Microsoft Store.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Jan 20, 2023
  4. I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help

Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help

1. I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help - Similar Threads - couldnt logint microsoft

2. i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account: i've been trying to recover my 2nd account but the form always says not enough information. Microsoft Agents can't help me either. i'm really frustrated. HELP!!!! I need advice that will surely help!!!!...
  3. i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account: i've been trying to recover my 2nd account but the form always says not enough information. Microsoft Agents can't help me either. i'm really frustrated. HELP!!!! I need advice that will surely help!!!!...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  5. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  6. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldnt logint to microsoft account nor store even my date is correct i really need help: Help need immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-logint-to-microsoft-account-nor-store/8039c482-1ad2-4b68-817c-fa50a12033a6
  8. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  9. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...